Uber: Birthday Tower

Rvalldrgg

Prowler
Society
Synergen
Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
A day before my 21st birfday I was just doing some mining in 8 coins around the Windy Isles and found this:

And also I snagged this picture:

Kinda off topic, isn't this where PigBenis hit his 28k veda, or around that area?

Mining around the windy isles, you say? That's a bit down south, if ya catch my drift.

Last edited:
Gratz, keep'em coming :wtg:

Kinda off topic, isn't this where PigBenis hit his 28k veda, or around that area?

Good going on the tower! On a side note.. I would like to add that it's not so hard to be in the same "area" as another tower when there are only a handfull of people and those handfull of people mine the same areas ;)

~Danimal

Big gratz Rvall :yay::yay::yay:

Saw it on #2 when I logged in and less told me you got it on your b-day!

Gz man on both the tower and your b-day :woot:

:birthday::cheer::birthday:

grats nice find ;)

Pig hit his 28K on the south island
i hit my 14K star particles on the north island right by the TP, mine was with a lvl5, not sure if pig was a lvl5 or 8.
i would warn people thinking they need to go there to tower that the average markup in that area has dropped a lot since those towers and with the tax at 5% i wouldnt really recommend amped mining there.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ipity-and-my-first-tower-XXIII-Star-Particles

happy bday and big gratz :D, don`t spend it all in one place :D

gz, love reaction on 1st screenie whatewer it means...lol

"wat, WAAT" :D

There it is mate well done!!! I was very happy to logg in to see you on top of the board for the day.

Back