Bitcoins Passive Income

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
hey guys i found something new that works out for me and want to spread out the information

there is a so called cloud mining service that is build up like a idle game

u get all the basic stuff for free to start out and profit on day one, then u use your earned profit to upgrade your base to earn more and more,

prty boring on day one , but hey, they pay your bitcoins for nothing, u dont need to buy a farm spending 30K usd @ home

just simply open up your browser upgrade ur stuff and do something else for example play eu or something

here is the link http://www.minerfarm.com/login?r=22988#toregister

369.0301 ฿ of successfull withdrawals completed since 3.Sept.2015

check it out and let me know how u like it :)

it is free

so how long til I earn a 0.00000000000000001? :confused:

this ain't no cookie clicker and I don't have room for two idle games

hey guys i found something new that works out for me and want to spread out the information

there is a so called cloud mining service that is build up like a idle game

u get all the basic stuff for free to start out and profit on day one, then u use your earned profit to upgrade your base to earn more and more,

prty boring on day one , but hey, they pay your bitcoins for nothing, u dont need to buy a farm spending 30K usd @ home

just simply open up your browser upgrade ur stuff and do something else for example play eu or something

here is the link http://www.minerfarm.com/login?r=22988#toregister

369.0301 ฿ of successfull withdrawals completed since 3.Sept.2015

check it out and let me know how u like it :)

it is free

And what have you withdrawn and in how much time?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173617.0

Always do some research.

The game use to work and the website did pay. I claimed after month of mining. Now I see in the comments it is no longer paying.
I think people should stay out of this investment and not waste anymore time or money here.

So good that I read your advice. I almost paid them. Also it was a very strange for me. They have approx 0.5$ per 1 GH/s. It is too much.

Site is scam. Cloud mining is just a guise here, there is no real cloud mining

over 7 month and no payout fix it or kill the site.

and we see the end of another scam. the site doesnt work anymore. İ wish all the investors of this scam earn their money back in other real investments.

:)

idk for me all looks good,

didnt pay out anything and i dont plan to do it in near future since i love to upgrade stuff

did create my account 3 days ago
atm i am holding 0.00006219฿ did collect them with the starter stuff by 2 log ins

i also dont plan to invest money there since i want to test out how worth it is

so, no scaam for me :D + a super awesome oportunity to understand the whole bitcoin stuff

greetings

referral links are forbidden on this forum, especially ponzi bullshit

i was here before the admins :lolup:

you can make 30k a month and they have to come advertize it

sound to good to be true if it was that easy the would put there own money say 30k and the next month take it out and keep putting the 30 k they made

bit coins is at 10k now it time to buy i wont but for other that like bitcoin time to buy

referral links are forbidden on this forum, especially ponzi bullshit

yeah seriously. How is this shit getting past mods? Is this what PCF has becom - a dumping ground for crypto pozi affiliate bullshit?

Another crypto bs thread...

yeah seriously. How is this shit getting past mods? Is this what PCF has becom - a dumping ground for crypto pozi affiliate bullshit?

Because there is post-moderation, not pre-moderation. Geez.

This guy is clearly only here to push his garbage. Can't believe anyone took him seriously.

Because there is post-moderation, not pre-moderation. Geez.

Well obviously - but I mean how do they not catch these things sooner?

A) You can get addons to vbulletin that will flag posts with questionable content (IE links that contain obvious referal codes like ref=, r=...etc.) to be moderated before allowing posting.

B) How often do the mods even look at the site anymore? Most active forums you go on these types of posts don't last 1 - 2 hours. Here we are 2 days later and it hasn't been touched.

Back