Black angels : dont know how to fight fairly ? using bugs when cannot win ? lame.... (egrim, jaro, zlotko )

Status

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing

this is secret Black angels exploit example which all ba "pkers" know. people are tired from you already .

also miners with loosing their loot when they see you , and get hit over vechile or mountain.

HAHA...i dont even see the name of the one shooting you....could be one of your russian !!!! friend for all i know..

and its not exploit as far as i know..sometimes the name pops up sometimes it dont...

if you wanna blame someone blame MA go and cry there

wheres the bug?

HAHA...i dont even see the name of the one shooting you....could be one of your russian !!!! friend for all i know..

and its not exploit as far as i know..sometimes the name pops up sometimes it dont...

if you wanna blame someone blame MA go and cry there

it seems that that name pops to you allways

i think what he ment was that he got hit when he was inside the pitbull....

but what happens to hulk..right when kestukas jumps in the pitbull..is what i dont understand

wtf wrong with you egrim? already wasted lotery money or you just dumb? try 1 day go outside room maybe you find more colors in life

wtf wrong with you egrim? already wasted lotery money or you just dumb? try 1 day go outside room maybe you fint more colors in life

haha lotery money :D nice one...

Zlotko hitted me like that few times to :) Zlotko and "IMBA Egrim" know how not dye becouse can shoot through mountains or inside pitbull. You da best of s...........:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Black Angels exploiting PVP has been going on for years. No different though really than a hunter exploting mobs. Like a VTOL Exploiting Warlock hunter isn't good enough to go toe to toe with a warlock.... many BAHQ aren't good enough to go toe to toe with a high level PK'er... so... they exploit... (Note: I said "many" not "all". I recognize that there are some super highly skilled players in BAHQ who are both great hunter/miners/crafters as well as PK'ers. Unfortunately this does not span the entire Society structure.)

Menace

Zlotko hitted me like that few times to :) Zlotko and "IMBA Egrim" know how not dye becouse can shoot through mountains or inside pitbull. You da best of s...........:wtg::wtg::wtg:

yay imba :D and shooting thro mountains? fraps that plz instead of a shitty fucking fraps of "someone" but points your finger against 3 difrent ppl?

oki sure i can admit i might not be that good at appling (Dye) to cloths etc.

Black Angels exploiting PVP has been going on for years. No different though really than a hunter exploting mobs. Like a VTOL Exploiting Warlock hunter isn't good enough to go toe to toe with a warlock.... many BAHQ aren't good enough to go toe to toe with a high level PK'er... so... they exploit... (Note: I said "many" not "all". I recognize that there are some super highly skilled players in BAHQ who are both great hunter/miners/crafters as well as PK'ers. Unfortunately this does not span the entire Society structure.)

Menace

can you back that up? or is it one of your pointless acusations?

ahhhh.......... the exploit! :D or is it ahhhh the bad created vehicles? anyway to bad u cant vtol hunt and tier hulks tango anymore :eyecrazy: - Menace ure like a broken record just stfu.....

Only one word to describe this - pathetic. Like crybabies trashing each other all the time.

FK it ! its not fair !! X(

i want my name there too !!! pfffs
damn !!! Egrim fu X( u take the lead !!

you dont have to be there, but youre on the list X( damn too bad im on FOMA bombing with UL level 7 ...damn

this is secret Black angels exploit example which all ba "pkers" know. people are tired from you already .

also miners with loosing their loot when they see you , and get hit over vechile or mountain.

Pretty awesome accuracy and speed you have in clicking menus, not using macros..:laugh:

FK it ! its not fair !! X(

i want my name there too !!! pfffs
damn !!! Egrim fu X( u take the lead !!

you dont have to be there, but youre on the list X( damn too bad im on FOMA bombing with UL level 7 ...damn

demn you so important for your self.. can i get autograph? :bowdown:

Pretty awesome accuracy and speed you have in clicking menus, not using macros..:laugh:

Ronny , u dont understand! i dont want to get people banned, i want it to be fixed! it is hard to understand post reason ?

agree about bad created vehicles, but MA do nothing to fix it, so we must post bugs to forum, also you BA should be interested to make game more fun with less bugs, one day someone shoot one of BA sitting in pitbul, so what then ?
Regards

wheres the bug?

Indeed - Not quite sure what the "bug" is looking at the video.

If there is a bug then the best people to let know are MindArk via a support case, so they can look into it and fix the bug.

Other than that, this thread is going nowhere other than further petty "he said she said" PVP crud.

In PVP, anything goes (according to Kim|PCF) - Please file a support case should you feel that someone is exploiting a bug.

Closing this thread. The OP is free to contact me with the results of their support case, should there be a fix or update to the bug reported and I will re-open the thread accordingly.

Status
Back