FYI: Black Hawk's "15$ Experiment" - By Cherry Cherry Lady

Chery Lady

Stalker
Banned
Society
Angel's & Devil's
Cherry Cherry Lady
Hi everyone :cool: !!

So, let me announce my self as a one of 5 disciples for Hawk's experiment! :)

Today, '09 1st of July we started an experiment calling "15$ experiment" organized by Black Hawk Hawk, a veteran of game and one of the best hunter from cK Coat Killers society in game.
So, first of all, Black Hawk called us for a meeting at Port Atlantis. We all were spoken throu the TeamSpeak (just not me, have no headset today) and Black Hawk told us about the rules, details, missions and such.
The first thing we have to do is collect all TP's on bouth continents. I made a screenie of my skill's that proves i am noobie and started everything from begining, no cheating hehe :)

So, no wasting time and started to run from Port Atlantis to Billy's space ship. After that i went to Zychion Cytadel. Running was not very easy but i made it without a die :)
As soon as i reach more tp's or get any skill's i will let you know peoples.
Wish me GL, it won't be easy, but nothing's imposible!!! :yay:

(Very very thanks to Black Hawk for an invite to such a great experiment)

Last edited:
Good luck on your journey in EU :)

Good Luck,

Your in good hands with Blackhawk :)

Note : There is a lot of sanity in Blackhawk's perceived insanty ;)

I hope you do well Chery,

Cheers,
Sparkz

Welcome to Calypso, and congratulations on the awesome opportunity with the 15$ experiment.

narfi

I wish you all the best !

i can't helping thinking that with the current economic crap going on that it's the wrong time to do this test.. i really hope you all succeed... it'll mean alot to the community and restore some good feeling for me and many entropians during the real life bad times.

good luck !

So, played for 12 hours i collected 27 tp's on Eudoria. Soon im gone get all of them. We all planed to stay together collecting tp's in Amethera so i will have to wait a little when i have all on Eudoria because im going a little too fast. I downloaded a revival map from www.Euniverse.LT and i can make my way much shorter. Thanks for www.Euniverse.LT !!

Here is a good TP running route map for Eudoria:

Good luck! :)

Welcome to EU :)

Don't believe I need to wish you luck since you have Blackhawk and $15pm :D

Welcome to EU :)

Don't believe I need to wish you luck since you have Blackhawk and $15pm :D

LOL yes, we already extremly lucky to have Black Hawk and 15$/a month.
But there's never too much of luck, so feel free to wish luck! We gone need it!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

LOL yes, we already extremly lucky to have Black Hawk and 15$/a month.
But there's never too much of luck, so feel free to wish luck! We gone need it!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

You asked for it ...

Good luck to you and the others!

:):wtg::)

Woah I never knew he became cK. Blackhawk from back in the day was one of the most helpful people I ever knew and that was even years ago he has kept his rep through today. Great work Blackhawk. On second hand, you are in very very good hands and will be trained by one of the best possible mentors.
Blackhawk...who was your mentor?

BTW i forgot to post that we all 5 disciples found our soc calling
:yay: "15$ Experiment" :yay:

Welcome to Eu and good luck with the experiment even if it fails you will have a great time and the skills and knowledge that comes with a years worth of playing and be able to take that knowledge and go far in the game

subscribing to watch the project unfold (hopefully a success!!)

Best of luck to you!

What a great idea by Blackhawk - and someone prepared to put his own money on the line.

Well done.

Gl on the experiment. BTW what is the experiment?

Gl on the experiment. BTW what is the experiment?

The experiment is to prove that you can play EU for just 15$ a month.
New commers leave EU quickly because when they see it's too hard to get money. In that way they think EU is shity game. We gone prove that you dont have to sweat for years or deposit thousands to the game to enjoy it.
This experiment will get new peoples attention to try out the game without hard work or big investment. In this case we may have more and more peoples start the game and enjoy it :)

Subscribing too :)

Gl all !

Here is a good TP running route map for Eudoria:

Good luck! :)

Ohh tp route map, I've been looking for one so I can get the last 5 that I keep dying doing. ^_^

And Good Luck Cherry, most importantly have fun. :D

FINALY!! I played for 15hours now, 7 was for sleeping :ahh::D I finished collecting TP's on Eudoria. It took me 15hours total.
By dieing shirting way i gained some skill's. Not much but still skill's :)
Now i gotta go to Amethera and start collecting tp's there!! This will be very hard and i wont make it within 15hours! loL!! :D:yay:
Wish me GL!!! i'll need it a lot as never bifore!!! :wtg::cool:

Sub....

Good Luck and much fun everyone

Wishing you luck, and subscribing

x

Okay, i finished up Eudoria tp's and now ruined from New Oxford to Nea's Place city. I were a little bit too fast and i gotta wait for others to collect all tp's on Eudoria so we can run Amethera continent all together so it should be easer, anyhow in mean while i will get few sweat's and sell for few Ped's so i can add them to 15$ as soon as we get them :)

Back