FYI: Black Talon Company PAYS YOU

Society
Black Talon Company
Therial Von Baine
Hello everyone Von here,

I am the leader of Black Talon Company. We've been a society for now over 2 consecutive years and still going. Im looking to fill in around 39 more spots in my society(capping out at 100).

Currently, I offer all and every society member a weekly PED paycheck and yes that means that you're paid to be here. Currently every member receives 7 PED weekly from me and paydays are on every Sunday and players have until Saturday to collect this paycheck. If you miss your paycheck for the week, I will not back pay as it is forfeited. I believe 6 days is plenty of time to arrange a meeting to receive your paycheck from me.

On July 1st there will be new society rules put into place to address the variety of players entering my society.

Hunters will be paid 10.5 PED weekly and Sweaters will be paid 3.5 PED weekly. This is due to the fact that hunters are needed the extra assistance compared to someone who afks majority of their day. There will be incentives to increase your weekly ped by increasing your level. I will promote players based off their Hunting or Sweat levels accordingly. If you have questions about if you're considered a Sweater or a Hunter, it will be based off the difference of your combat level and sweat level for example, If you've been in the society for 2 months and you're still level 15, its safe to assume you're a sweater.

Everyone will be based on a individual basis to assert fairness. For players stating it is impossible to grind levels, I can assure you that it isn't true. I have a player here who is a level 46 Sweater and Combat level 35. Everything is possible if you have the drive. If you're an individual who mentions that they don't have the time to play much or grind levels, then in an honest approach, this society most likely isnt for you. Players who show zero effort to push on in-game whether it be levels or participation, you will be removed.

Hunter pay

Recruit- Level 1-25 10.5 PED weekly
Private- Level 26-35 11.5 PED weekly
Sergeant- Level 36-45 12.5 PED weekly
Captain- Level 45-60 13.5 PED weekly
Colonel- level 60+ 14.5 PED weekly

Sweater pay

Recruit- Level 1-25 3.5 PED weekly
Private- Level 26-35 4.5 PED weekly
Sergeant-Level 36-45 5.5 PED weekly
Captain- Level 45-60 6.5 PED weekly
Colonel- Level 60+ 7.5 PED weekly.

We also have Large society hunts which involves up to 12 players or multiple groups doing boss wave events on a regular basis or late night team hunts. My main goal is to bring in more players to overall increase the Societies abilties in hunting larger mobs for higher payouts.All paid peds come directly from my pocket.

We also have PVP events such as Elimination rounds, Team vs Team, Juggernaut and King of the Hill.

To participate, you must own either a Adjusted Bulkins, Z12 Barbella, Ozpyn LR1 or a Tommy Gun SE. Plus 1 PED per player. There is a pot reward for winning players. If you win the event, you're given the entire pool of peds. I will personally add 1 PED of my own into each brackets pot per player that participates. This means if 5 players submit to an Elimination round. The winner will recieve 10 PED. There will also be Double or Triple wager matches where that 10 PED can flip from 20 or 30 if 5 people participate. No armor will be worn in the events, Any amp on either 4 of the weapons is allowed. And a TT healing device is permitted.

PvP events will be placed in brackets such as

Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70

ETC.

PSA- One your first payday, you will be paid based on how many days you were in the Society. So for example during the 7 weekly PED under current rules. If you join on a Wednesday, you will receive 4 Ped on Sunday.

If you're curious about scams or true intentions, you're more than welcome to message anyone in my Society and they will tell you that they've been paid.

Also, to receive your pay, You must be active. You cannot ghost the society for 4-5 days then show up on payday. This involves participating in Society hunts or a friendly mingle with team mates. Players are monitored daily and will be flagged for removal. I've personally removed 28 members in the month of June alone and its only been 14 days.

Also, 5 consecutive days of being inactive without reaching out to me or any higher ups, you will be terminated from the Society.

I can promise you, that there isn't society like this. If you question what happens when the wallet empties out. I can promise you that we are still 2+ years strong and look forward to growing even more. If you have the drive, want to push on and hunt bigger and better creatures, grow as a team or achieve everything this game has to offer, then this Society is meant for you.

If you have any questions, please place them here or message me in-game

-Therial Von Baine

Why do you pay your society members?

Why do you pay your society members?

Because no matter who you're everyone here started out new and didnt know what to do. Just about 80% of new players quit within their first two weeks of the game because they have no idea how to play. Some individuals reach out for help such as the typical "Can someone loan me some ped?" "Can someone buy me a gun?" "I can't afford ammo, what do i do?'. All these people are usually answered the same way, "Go sweat and sell your sweat to buy ammo". Most people dont want to waste days,weeks,months sweating before they're even able to play the game. That is why the population here goes up and down so frequently.

Some people tell others to just join a Society to get help. So these people take their advice and join a Society. This Society tells them what to do but not show them what to do. leaving beginners feeling short handed or left behind in the dirt. I've reached out and snatched a lot of players who were going to quit just due to the fact no one would really give them the advice or the pick me up that they need.

I stepped up and reached my hand out because i've been in that situation. I've been the guy years ago where no one gave helpful advice. I've been the guy who quit several times because the game lacked drive to play it. Then i met a player by the name of Aerolance in another game. Who laid the foundation of what Black Talon Company is today. He had a clan in Lineage 2 and this man would give the shirt off his back if it meant to help individuals in anyway. I've watched this guy personally give out hard earned equipment just so others could prevail so he could take the hit. He came over to Entropia with me with the same concept. He later quit because it wasn't to interested in the Sci-fi origins of the game. But he always told me to pay it forward. Ive been in Entropia for a bit over 4 years. After 2 years of bumping and grinding out levels and making good and bad decisions to finally grasp the concept, I made my own Society.

Now 2 years later, individuals who suffered or just couldn't figure out how to meet ends meat, Myself and others helped train them or guide them to where they need to be.

Everyone who comes to Entropia are enticed by "Make Real Cash!!" But in reality is been just a handful of folks who really "Made it" to the end as they call it. I'm still on my own journey but i'm taking as many people as i can, with me.

I think its a really cool concept. But a expensive to do :eek:

I do not see the sustainability of this model.

But I commend you on building it , and after 2 years continue to grow it.

As an all around Sweater / Hunter / Ninja , I often stumble across those needing a payday to continue , I will send a few your way if I see they are more than just tire kickers.

I do not see the sustainability of this model.

But I commend you on building it , and after 2 years continue to grow it.

As an all around Sweater / Hunter / Ninja , I often stumble across those needing a payday to continue , I will send a few your way if I see they are more than just tire kickers.

A lot of folks have mentioned or brought up the idea of the sustainability of this model but here we are 2 years later and growing even more :)
I personally deposit around $1100-$1300 a month on my own leisure as it is. Helping a few players with a $1.5 here and there isn't an issue really. As a safety net, i'm only allowing a maximum of 100 Society members. In the end, Only the best are kept and being developed. Ghosters or players without drive quickly find the exit door as i've kicked out over 30 people this month so far. I monitor every players activity and their level progressions to see if they're true to their word. If the player isn't true to their word, then i simply find another who is.

Hello everyone Von here,

I am the leader of Black Talon Company. We've been a society for now over 2 consecutive years and still going. Im looking to fill in around 39 more spots in my society(capping out at 100).

Currently, I offer all and every society member a weekly PED paycheck and yes that means that you're paid to be here. Currently every member receives 7 PED weekly from me and paydays are on every Sunday and players have until Saturday to collect this paycheck. If you miss your paycheck for the week, I will not back pay as it is forfeited. I believe 6 days is plenty of time to arrange a meeting to receive your paycheck from me.

On July 1st there will be new society rules put into place to address the variety of players entering my society.

Hunters will be paid 10.5 PED weekly and Sweaters will be paid 3.5 PED weekly. This is due to the fact that hunters are needed the extra assistance compared to someone who afks majority of their day. There will be incentives to increase your weekly ped by increasing your level. I will promote players based off their Hunting or Sweat levels accordingly. If you have questions about if you're considered a Sweater or a Hunter, it will be based off the difference of your combat level and sweat level for example, If you've been in the society for 2 months and you're still level 15, its safe to assume you're a sweater.

Everyone will be based on a individual basis to assert fairness. For players stating it is impossible to grind levels, I can assure you that it isn't true. I have a player here who is a level 46 Sweater and Combat level 35. Everything is possible if you have the drive. If you're an individual who mentions that they don't have the time to play much or grind levels, then in an honest approach, this society most likely isnt for you. Players who show zero effort to push on in-game whether it be levels or participation, you will be removed.

Hunter pay

Recruit- Level 1-25 10.5 PED weekly
Private- Level 26-35 11.5 PED weekly
Sergeant- Level 36-45 12.5 PED weekly
Captain- Level 45-60 13.5 PED weekly
Colonel- level 60+ 14.5 PED weekly

Sweater pay

Recruit- Level 1-25 3.5 PED weekly
Private- Level 26-35 4.5 PED weekly
Sergeant-Level 36-45 5.5 PED weekly
Captain- Level 45-60 6.5 PED weekly
Colonel- Level 60+ 7.5 PED weekly.

We also have Large society hunts which involves up to 12 players or multiple groups doing boss wave events on a regular basis or late night team hunts. My main goal is to bring in more players to overall increase the Societies abilties in hunting larger mobs for higher payouts.All paid peds come directly from my pocket.

We also have PVP events such as Elimination rounds, Team vs Team, Juggernaut and King of the Hill.

To participate, you must own either a Adjusted Bulkins, Z12 Barbella, Ozpyn LR1 or a Tommy Gun SE. Plus 1 PED per player. There is a pot reward for winning players. If you win the event, you're given the entire pool of peds. I will personally add 1 PED of my own into each brackets pot per player that participates. This means if 5 players submit to an Elimination round. The winner will recieve 10 PED. There will also be Double or Triple wager matches where that 10 PED can flip from 20 or 30 if 5 people participate. No armor will be worn in the events, Any amp on either 4 of the weapons is allowed. And a TT healing device is permitted.

PvP events will be placed in brackets such as

Level 1-10
Level 11-20
Level 21-30
Level 31-40
Level 41-50
Level 51-60
Level 61-70

ETC.

PSA- One your first payday, you will be paid based on how many days you were in the Society. So for example during the 7 weekly PED under current rules. If you join on a Wednesday, you will receive 4 Ped on Sunday.

If you're curious about scams or true intentions, you're more than welcome to message anyone in my Society and they will tell you that they've been paid.

Also, to receive your pay, You must be active. You cannot ghost the society for 4-5 days then show up on payday. This involves participating in Society hunts or a friendly mingle with team mates. Players are monitored daily and will be flagged for removal. I've personally removed 28 members in the month of June alone and its only been 14 days.

Also, 5 consecutive days of being inactive without reaching out to me or any higher ups, you will be terminated from the Society.

I can promise you, that there isn't society like this. If you question what happens when the wallet empties out. I can promise you that we are still 2+ years strong and look forward to growing even more. If you have the drive, want to push on and hunt bigger and better creatures, grow as a team or achieve everything this game has to offer, then this Society is meant for you.

If you have any questions, please place them here or message me in-game

-Therial Von Baine

are you affiliated with the black talon police killing ammunitions?

Back