BladesofTalos Rental Service

Very good service. Saved my life with the Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 2. which i needed to skill up quickly. Saved me a lot of money.

Thanks again!

Your welcome bud! glad I could help.

Castorian combat mace mk 2 is now out again along with melee trauma amp 6, and the loughlin masher 1 is reserved. Reserve from Castorian combat mace mk 1 removed for the time being, available to rent again

B.u.m.p... Gonna be away for a couple days, I will be back online again Thursday for anybody looking to try some rentals!

I recently used the service to take my clubs from L10 -> L35 or so, and it was very economical. Blades does a good job of keeping it professional and making it easy to gain what you need at the low expense of a rental. I'm back on laser for now, but will rent again in the future. I highly recommend using this service if you have been wanting to skill melee for HP and Strength gains, as I did. I was gaining nearly 1 HP/day with grinding, since my levels were so low compared to my Laser and other skills.

Loughlin masher 1 is now rented out, and so is Castorian combat mace mk 2. Castorian combat mace mk 1 is back in stock.

Last edited:
Thank's for a good service, had a great time skilling my mace skills. Can recommend to anyone contemplating to do some skilling!

Best of luck with your service blades!

Thank you bud, I appreciate it! Glad I was able to help ya.

Quick update on some rentals, loughlin cutter 2 will be out a month longer, and clobber came back in only to go out again for another week. Mace mk 1 is also now reserved

Last edited:
Thank you for your excellent service I had a lot of luck with the mace !

Castorian combat mace mk 1, mk 2 and mk 3 are all in stock right now! loughlin masher 1 is also back in, as is the Melee trauma amp 6.

Force Mace Assail back in stock!! With 5 maces in stock right now its a great time to start some mace skilling!

Bump.....castorian combat maces 1-3 all in stock!

SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE!!!! WE have a new weapon available for the BladesOfTalos REntal shop! Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition!!!! 20 Ped for the weekly rental, collateral is 1100 ped.

Last edited:
Castorian combat mace mk 1 out of stock, castorian combat mace Im going to be using myself for the next few weeks, it will be up for rental again after mayhem.

Very happy to announce that the Force Mace Assail of this rental shop is now currently the highest tiered Assail in game!!! just hit tier 5 tonight and got the tier hof.

Last edited:
Got a video of the Tier hof of the force mace assail, hopefully well get some more tier hofs for it and other weapons in the shop in the future!

Back