Blausarium in shinook

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
For the first time ever i mined Blausarium in shinook. Just wow :O
I'm really not excited about that move lol

Seems like they finally changed things around a lot.
Can't remember last time this happened. I mean maybe with CND arriving?

Maybe this will change MU on ores for the better? Or maybe not, since EP4 ruined that.

But a lot of people will have to do research again about what is where. That's for sure.

I find it very good. It should be done dvey 3 months. For hardcore miner, you can mine whole calypso in few days. Now afk wave miners have to search for ores.So good job MA.

For the first time ever i mined Blausarium in shinook. Just wow :O
I'm really not excited about that move lol
But these are exciting news!

But have enhancers been fixed yet ?

how much did they switch up the ores?
I mean besides shinook and a couple of very rare ones?

Seems like it might disrupt the supply for a bit.

Quite a few areas have had a resource or two added. How that affects the overall composition probably won’t be seen for days or weeks when old supplies are bought up and prices are more dependent on after VU supply.

Sorry I don't have answers to all these questions. I've gotten massive NRF even though I've got pretty good mining skills and using the best finder I could find for my skills, which isn't saying much. I'm not playing much because it feels like I've wasted my time all these years becoming a miner. I'm sorry it's just so disappointing.

Sorry I don't have answers to all these questions. I've gotten massive NRF even though I've got pretty good mining skills and using the best finder I could find for my skills, which isn't saying much. I'm not playing much because it feels like I've wasted my time all these years becoming a miner. I'm sorry it's just so disappointing.

I also had a couple of weird NRF streaks yesterday. Like FOMA style 20 NRFs before a claim. Sadly the deposit sizes didn't reflex this.
Prolly save to not mine until MA fixes some bugs, I mean "features".

Back