Help: Blocked Account?

come on im in a ver bad situation:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
And then you make it worse with threatening people with bodily harm? you know just because you are on the internet dont make you safe from legal action...

come on im in a ver bad situation:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
YOU ARE UNBELIEVEBEL!!
I even know when i was 15 that asking for free stuff in a game like this is a stupid thing to do!

ok i will swet in 1 day i still have 60 PEDs on zehx.tk

Just so you dont go make the same mistake and make another funny thread, check support tab in client loader:

Reminder: Do not buy PED outside Entropia Universe

PED is a virtual currency that has a fixed rate and is not subject to market value. If you receive an offer to buy PED below the fixed value, you have to be ware of that it might be some irregularities in the transaction. We have had several documented cases where Entropia Universe participants have bought PED that have their origin in fraud, for real world cash. In such cases you might actually risk getting your Account permanently terminated since we cannot verify who is innocent and who is not (for further information, see ToU §6 and our Card Fraud Policy).

The reason why we have decided to set stricter rules to the buying and selling of PED is to protect our participants from getting into trouble. It is only when our authorized transfer options are utilized that we can guarantee the safety of the transaction. If you want to exchange real world cash for PED, you would have to take the step through the website or the Transfer Center and use the options available for deposits.

Please do not jeopardize your account buy buying PED outside the Entropia Universe!

this was mildy entertaining until this....

-rep.
:wave:
Time for a :locked:

Yep. - rep for sure. Unbelievable. Just waiting for the :locked: and a ban on his forum account.

No reason to start insulting him. He's a kid who skipped past the rules then thought he was clever enough to beat the system. He got caught, lost his account/accounts. With a little luck he learned something from this.

sebbox what do you want us to do for you? feed more attention perhaps. take the ban like a man, make new account, provide real details, or better yet don't let the door hit your azz on the way out :wise:

kosmos

No reason to start insulting him. He's a kid who skipped past the rules then thought he was clever enough to beat the system. He got caught, lost his account/accounts. With a little luck he learned something from this.

I agree with you on the last part but the kid started with the sworing and insults.

This thread sucks...

dumb_people.jpg

one last question.. what are you calling your new avatar?

i'll respectfully disagree wizzszz. It's freaking hilarious.

Although after a point it does get a bit old. Maybe some kid should get the message?

Dear participant,
We have reason to believe that you are a friggin' moron.

In order for us to unlock your account again, you need to send us verified documentation that you are NOT a moron. Such verified copies cannot be obtained from anyone, so you're pretty much hosed.

Please send the copy by regular mail to the following address:

OMG LOL UR SOL,
Attn. Moron Support
Jellyfish Tallywhacker Way
Valkyrie MK1 Wehicle,
SWEDEN.

Kind regards,

Moron Support

xxxlaugh.gif

xxxlaugh.gif

:laugh:

hm i still need to restore my account any donations :p

Finally your true colours shining through!

sebbox take the ban like a man,

No can do he needs another 12 years perhaps even longer to call himself a man ;)

Okay seriously people, you can stop insulting the poor kid now, it's been an entire page since he has even said anything.

I really think that MA should make EU 18+. Only. This thread make that argument clear

Smegal or what ever your name is please go play wow. You will like it much better there. There are many other little kids you can intimidate with your brown belt.

The only good thing I can say about this thread is at least I saved a few hundred ped by reading it and not playing

Yours truly,
Buck 'patriot slayer' Wyld
Beacon fanatic
Protector of the meek
Dr of bullshit spotting

I really think that MA should make EU 18+. Only. This thread make that argument clear

Smegal or what ever your name is please go play wow. You will like it much better there. There are many other little kids you can intimidate with your brown belt.

The only good thing I can say about this thread is at least I saved a few hundred ped by reading it and not playing

Yours truly,
Beacon fanatic
Protector of the meek
Dr of bullshit spotting

I whole heartedly agree!

i will tell more tommorrow

Sorry guys, but I walked away from the situation when he made this post. He wanted my help, I asked for more information to provide my help and then he just irritated me by not replying properly.

For the record, I don't recall knowing this person and sure would not consider him a friend. Its possible that me and Rune (Norwegian) may have spoke to him on occasion, but that's not saying much we spend most of our time at the marina helping new players by answering their noob questions. So most of them encounter us very early on in game, its very easy for a new player to claim friend to the 1st person(s) that give them help.

As for whether he scammed or not I don't know, but it is made very apparent in my stance that I feel scammers should be BURNT at the STAKE.

From what I have read throughout the thread, Any volunteers to help hammer the Stake into the ground? Oh never mind Support already did that for us. =)

this was mildly entertaining and made me laugh :)

so something positive came of it at least

Well i had a fun time trying to convince him not to lie and try to speak the truth.. And Tbh i wont take shit from dirtbags.. :)

Yours truly,
Beacon fanatic
Protector of the meek
Dr of bullshit spotting

So because someone that is not 18+ has done something wrong all of them should be punished?
Thats not really fair to me because i am 17 and always have play nice :scratch2:
What will happen then if someone that is 18+ has done something wrong?
should we all stop playing then?

So because someone that is not 18+ has done something wrong all of them should be punished?
Thats not really fair to me because i am 17 and always have play nice :scratch2:
What will happen then if someone that is 18+ has done something wrong?
should we all stop playing then?

Hey m8
I prommise you, if we say anything like that dont take offence.. You have been ingame for so long, know every rule and are a fairplayer so dont get upset :)

Hey m8
I prommise you, if we say anything like that dont take offence.. You have been ingame for so long, know every rule and are a fairplayer so dont get upset :)

good to hear that.
no offence taken then in that case. :D

Is the windup still going on.. really though.. the guy maybe unwell or winding you all up on purpose or sumfin or sumfin else.. let it go :)

Back