Votes: 27 20.5%

• Total voters

Dalorian

Dominant
Society
Toxic Templars of Fallen Knights
Dalorian Dal Dentor
Hello all..

I was just thinking. Wouldnt it be nice to have a boat? You could go fishing in it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/140754-alternative-sweating-fishing.html.

You could even have trading boats. Players would be able to set up shop on a boat, sail aroung the waters of entropia stoping at different ports to let people look at all the items you have on your boat. Make it so that they can buy them right from your boat.

that would be cool hehe :laugh::yay:

If it were usuable in the pursuit of PED I`d definitely add one to my list of things to get! I love fishing! ><>J :yay:

I'd like a Tanker and be able to sail it along the most tineist river:yay::yay:

would'nt that be sweet:D but sounds like an Idea maybe like always i'll just say maybe there might be in CE2 or maybe it' another lets keep hoping MA hear our player requsts:eek::eek:

hehe, I can see it now.

MA Anounces the introduction of Boats. My friends and I all go out and Buy some small fishing boats, and go all bumper boat crazy hehehe :laugh:

should rippersnappers dop boats? :scratch2:

I'ld say "Rippersnappers! Watchout......cause now your the one being "fished"."

:D

Hmmmm......a boat......hehehehe.....kindda sound like it will turn out the same as LAs.....shops and booths though......."Stuff for the rich". :laugh:

Better than a Boat...

I want a hover-bike.

'nuff said.

dude, why would you want a boat?

you can swim to the edge of the server with no decay, no fuel and half a dozen of you can go together...

if you want to peddle your wares just take the TP, it's fast and FREE!

what are you going to do in a boat?

how many towns actually have a sea dock?

you @ PA: Sailing to nowhere, 10 ped, 3 seats left
me: errr, ummm, great, sign me up!

:scratch2:

stop thinking too much into things...

the idea mainly was for Fishing.... Didnt you check out the link i posted?

It would add more realism to fishing.

And I for one would want a boat regardless, Simply for the fact that I could have one and Sail around safely. Creatures cant attack you if your in the water on a boat :p

It would be nice to sail around looking at the world casually from a new perspective, and looking for nice fishing spots out in the deep waters. Or with a speed boat, RIPPING across the water for the pure thrill of it. LOL

ah well, if they introduce fishing and the fish to catch then yeah I can see a use for boats.

if it's for sailing around with a mobile shop and trading with other mobile shops then I don't get it

Fishing just seems so boring irl that I wouldn't entertain the thought in a virtual world.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all afternoon."

;)

ah well, if they introduce fishing and the fish to catch then yeah I can see a use for boats.

if it's for sailing around with a mobile shop and trading with other mobile shops then I don't get it

Fishing just seems so boring irl that I wouldn't entertain the thought in a virtual world.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all afternoon."

;)

LOL nice :laugh:

Well as for the trading. That was just an after thought. I was thinking of images ive seen in movies and such of small merchant vessles like in china and such. Where they hang and display all their goods on their boats and travel around showing anyone they come across what they have and selling almost anything... You would be able to sail All over and run across people on your way between cities, and sell them ammo, or bombs/probes, or simply sell bait to fisherman, or Anything you can imagine...

I also imagine every sea bound city having large docks. Ships from all over would pay fees to stay docked there, and when they logg off, the boats would stay in port.

Zoom out for a miniute, Look at this from about 50 Meters above the city and Ocean view. Imagine looking out and seeing boats all over fishing, and cruising around. Ships in port of all different colors and shapes. Would be awsome...

:yay:

When your not fishing, You could dock your boat, leave all your fishing gear in the boat, and simply log out. Noone would be able to take your boat or anythign in it, but you could offer some of the items in it for sale.

Perhaps you could only sell items when your at a port and docked. MA would make their profits from the docking fees, for allowing you to sell at each port.

would be fun but it would cost M alot of money. We barly got cars. is there cars i want 2 see pics

<-------- Mine should look just like that.

would be fun but it would cost M alot of money. We barly got cars. is there cars i want 2 see pics

Everything you introdue costs money.... They would make it back from boat decay, Port fees, and fishing rod decay, along with the profits they would make from the crafting of fishing rods and boats.......

Last edited:
<-------- Mine should look just like that.

I like it hehe...

But i think thats a little too low tech for Entropia hehehe....

Perhaps if those were like, Gravitationaly Magnetic/solar power Sails, or some wierd tech like that, It would be cool hehehe :yay:

Last edited:
the idea mainly was for Fishing.... Didnt you check out the link i posted?

It would add more realism to fishing.

And I for one would want a boat regardless, Simply for the fact that I could have one and Sail around safely. Creatures cant attack you if your in the water on a boat :p

It would be nice to sail around looking at the world casually from a new perspective, and looking for nice fishing spots out in the deep waters. Or with a speed boat, RIPPING across the water for the pure thrill of it. LOL

Perhaps also introducing Squids, and sharks would be a good turn over efect to allow for players to have to be a little more weary about where they sail... You might get more fish in the deep waters, but is it worth it?

If a Giant squid sends it's tenticles up and over your boat, what will you do???

ID throw away my fishing rod, whip my F-ing gun out and start blasting !!! LMFAO :laugh:

And if a shark attacked my little wooden Craft. I would Think, "Oh hell. At least i can swim around the F-ing Squids tenticles. Im a dead man now! LOL" The shark is fast and agile. I wouldnt have a chance, And might loose my boat LOL!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
I noticed something here today...

Durring the day, Everyone was All for boats...

During the night, more people have stated to vote No...

Is there a fundamental difference between people who play this game at night and those who play it durring the day?

Curious...

:scratch2:

Durring the day, Everyone was All for boats...

During the night, more people have stated to vote No...

Is there a fundamental difference between people who play this game at night and those who play it durring the day?

Grown-ups work during the day.

Grown-ups work during the day.

BURN!!! LMAO :D

I work too. I do Snow removal in the winter for a private opperation. I make 20 CND an hour. I work when it snows! No matter what time of day. Most of my jobs contracts state that we must work when it snows. Dosent matter if your tired LOL

I carry around a 50 pound Backpack snow blower... We blow the snow off of our surfaces to prevent needing shovels... If it gets to deep, We use shovels or Grownd based snow-blowers... Generaly we end up using shovels if we take to long to re-do our route to save on gas. We have snow sweepers, that brush up all the packed down footprints of snow. And we Work HARD!

It hasn't snow'd in a while now where I live in Canada, and I have been without work for over a week now. It has been nice to have a break, But i need more work to afford my new computer, Computer chair and speakers/monitor I want. Ive been trying to save for all that for over 3 years now. It was pretty busy in the snow business here, for about 6 weeks until recently.

I only really have to work because I cant afford to live without paying my 1000 cnd expenses each month (Yes I live on my own LOL), I only really have to work, because I cant afford to not pay my most basic expenses, and im a little deluded about being able to afford to pay for the manufacturing, Marketing, Production, and Patent costs for my inventions.

I have a 153 IQ; Never persued it because I was always too lazy. I have almost 100 ideas which ive reasearched and havent been patented yet. I just dont trust anyone other then myself to make them happen the way I plan them too. Most of my ideas have GRAND SCHEEM type objectives behind them, to help the world and my other ideas come into fluition, along with myself; too further develop my ideas, and help me become better in the long run.

Ive always hated reading, but in the last couple years, Ive been growing more and more atracted to words...

Durring the Spring/summer/Fall, I do landscaping, Lawn mowing, Fall cleanup (leaves and such)....

The problem with me is that Im still a bit too lazy, and that stems from Boredom. I learn too quickly from those around me. I move on to fast. I cant hold a job because I always end up getting bored and quiting!... I just cant make enough money to get ahead...

Oh well... I make enough to sustain myself, buy a few luxuries each month, and have a happy, peaceful, Stress-Free Life.... The only Real stress I cant seem to overcomb is my lack of being able to fund my inventions and ideas... They really stress me out sometimes... I have ideas to help cure water sufferage!... I have ideas to Improve engine power while using, (Special Technology hehe) and also increasing peoples incentive of using my techs... I have Smaller ideas I thought of to help me fund my more expensive ventures. But I still cant make enough money to even fund those...

I will figure it out hehe... I am a Genious after all :D, At least thats what they tell me LOL

I just need more time to grow up, Figure out What I really want to do with my life. And then Make some Moves hehe :D

:wtg:

Last edited:
yous must all envy this guy right now although it does have a bit of a hole in it :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hello all..

I was just thinking. Wouldnt it be nice to have a boat? You could go fishing in it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/140754-alternative-sweating-fishing.html.

You could even have trading boats. Players would be able to set up shop on a boat, sail aroung the waters of entropia stoping at different ports to let people look at all the items you have on your boat. Make it so that they can buy them right from your boat.

that would be cool hehe :laugh::yay:

I totally love this idea. We could have several types... small sloops and huge freighters, all with their own characteristics.

I wanna have a small sailing vessel, so I can participate in an "around Eudoria sailing contest"!

i wish to see the TP to a other continent disapear.

and would love to see travel from conti's done by flying , boating
then i buy me a big fighter yet,

and bomb the hel out of the boats

sidney say's die

oh I had this idea, but with spaceships, when planets and stuff comes :D

also, they could add some places planetside that you can only reach by boat?

"The air between Amathera/Eudoria the newly colonized continent is filled with disturbances, making flight and long-range teleportation impossible. Therefore, it is only reachable by boat."

i want a plane, and in this plane i want an atomic bomb wich automaticly kills&loots all players and mobs :)

I like it hehe...

But i think thats a little too low tech for Entropia hehehe....

Perhaps if those were like, Gravitationaly Magnetic/solar power Sails, or some wierd tech like that, It would be cool hehehe :yay:

Well, low tech, but anyway, was enough to go around africa and reach india and come back, discover the americas from north to south, travel to indonesia, china, japan, korea, take a look at the shores of australia and go around the globe in 1519-1522. Yes, in 500 years we will also look at the spaceshuttles used by man in the 20th century and say the same thing: bah, that was low tech. In my view, low tech says a lot about the crew in the ship ;).

PS: MA put a cliper in NO, so, why not :D

Back