BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Censorship yes or no ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freedom of speech in danger ??? :/
and pls juicy dont report me :p

I think tho almost anything or any name can be offensive it depends how u look at it

exactly , i think i will make a new game out of it

and i will even check other languages to find reason for a change :rolleyes:

and i am so confused ppl in rl even got sometimes names like "penis" or even more mean once , i think still its just silly .

and lol a uber loot that gets in the news ? i am playing 5 years and got only crap , and my investment in pets and lots skills...
i just feel screwed atm and now i got even a slap in the face ...

ohh MA dudes thats the right way to tread customer :mad:

Freedom of speech in danger ??? :/
and pls juicy dont report me :p

to late already done :D

and ofc was my name is silly and not much creativ . but after 5 years ? and lots did like it .

i think its a bit pathetic really, and would love to know who would complain about such things in a game with boorum and fetish armours. im sure ive seen ruder names and i have definatly seen ruder team names. its bear rude, only if you have a dirty mind...

anywho, if they insist, find out exactly which part is offensive and get creative, plenty of ways to play with english :D

Well no offence but how would arsboy fair in this name cull thing depending of course how u look at it.

This is total bullshit, MA and/or other avatars are being totally pathetic :wise:

Well no offence but how would arsboy fair in this name cull thing depending of course how u look at it.

will call my first born arsboy if its a male :D and i wonder whats next , sexy cloths ? the sexy male dance ? when noobs swing the hips i get dirty ideas too ... i want to get rid of that too ...

ya any sexual stuff should go , and also the sexy mobs on rocktropia ...

so in future they will change the look of spartacus,hermes and rutuba....:scratch2:
:(:(:(

Oh and the Boobilicious name for mob? That was the best fun I had in ages being slapped about by them lol. I brought one back to town slapping me all the way and then someone shot her :(

Aww :( I enjoyed seeing your name pop up in globals.

I've seen many names I'd consider more "offensive" than yours. As others have said it's double standards from MA with Boorums etc. though I suppose people dont have to go hunt them but will always want to read global chat.
But in one of the new missions an NPC called Genesis Star "a bunch of pricks"!

Maybe you could just get away with changing the "wet". That is the part that connotes moist downstairs ladybits the most in my opinion (which is probably how the offense was caused). The boobgirl Juicy just sounds like the boobs are plump & ripe.

mmm juicy boobs....

The miss Calipso winner after 1 year ??

Strange thing to happen after so many years ingame with that name :D

Not sure I would call you by your new name whatever it may be.

Juicy wet girl ?

Wet juicy girl ?

Wet boob girl ?

Girl juicy wet ?

idk, what does MA have on a official naming policy anyway ?

BTH I'll tell you what I found most offensive in all my time in EU. It was when I was new to the game and I was @ PA pre-vu10 and I saw an avatar wearing spartacus armour, the female version!! I was like WTHECK!! :eek: (back then I didnt know it was armour :)) Your almost naked...:confused: Boy that was amusing I tell ya, I almost would of reported it, had I known how to :laugh: but since I was new and it seemed nobody else was bothered by it :scratch2:, I just left it & got on my merry way NW to camp :ahh:.

Oops btw the avatars name is Moonshine :) which is also an offensive name/word, but what the hoot as far as I know she covers up now in yellow overalls :D.

Last edited:
So its up to interpretation now and that's where this is...Juicy lucies maybe or Juicy as in ripe to eat maybe who knows :rolleyes:

rofl and hold on i found a pic, how we should dress in the future :D

Is this for real? omfg ...

MA need to get a fucking grip, where is this game going?

No boobs or dicks anymore in the game? What will we see now?

I doubt the name CamelToe is even allowed anymore

and by the way, "I find the thongs and bra's offending. Please remove them.. It is so hard to play with a boner" could maybe result in we all have to dress up in certain costumes and stuff

u live near run up the road and bare ur breasts :yay: male or female

If you're not creative enough to make a name without using immature sexually related words then you should find a small room, a box of tissues, and some pr0n to keep you busy.

So, who's gonna decide what's "immature" or not? You, thoreau? I hope not...

Some of us still belive in free speach, so i don't care what juicy001's avas name is, it's just WRONG to force her/him to change it!!!
But thoreau, if u live in a communist country, or a religious retarded one, i completely understand your comment... ;)

Juicy001, FIGHT THE POWER!!! :laugh:

The miss Calipso winner after 1 year ??

26788-burka.jpg

hows about this ? and a name like borring bianca booh ?

damn it sux a lot everything was said ...
-5years since ur ingame with this name and now they wake up ?
-that's 18+ game so where's the problem ?
-team name very aggressive ( ur name look like sweet when u see what team name some use)
-some pples have dirty talk and stay ingame ( with their commun name) u are friendly and polite in almost 2years i know u i never eard dirty talk from u

for all thoses reasons ma have to reconsider ur case
be strong m8 cu ingame

Oh its Bootylicious Vixen Clone on Rocktropia my mistake sorry. But I always thought Boobgirl was as in (mistake) girl anyway. As in boobie or to make a boob :scratch2:

hehe thx scanhu i try to be strong but ...

ah u know i am a weak ... and still cant log in :mad:

Oh its Bootylicious Vixen Clone on Rocktropia my mistake sorry. But I always thought Boobgirl was as in (mistake) girl anyway. As in boobie or to make a boob :scratch2:

ppl read what the like to read ^^

I think I will go back to bed and hope I dont suffocate myself. I just hope this thread can raise some attention. Best of luck :)

OH WHAT THE FUCK!
Juicy!

Seriously, sometimes people do stupid shit, this time the stupid shit was done my Mindark, you have been active, depositing and been a good (great infact.) customer and they treat you like this?
What has this world come to?

Mindark wtf? Should I file complaints about how Minda was the name of my grand mother who died? Oh dear I'm so sad now :(
No seriously, suck it up Mindark.. Juicy BoobGirl wet, It's... It's not even something you lift your eyebrow for! Boobgirl wet? wtf?

This will end up in a wall of text but this makes no sense to me, I've been names like "VAGINALORD" and "PUSSY WARRIOR" and boobgirl wet gets put in a chokehold?

Pathetic Ma, no excuse..

Back