Champion
Clan Warlord

Loots

Boar Foot UL
Martial harness (L)
martial gloves (L)

Boom ACC (L)

Last edited by a moderator:
boorum was only in an event right? ... too bad , i like em :D ... they have HUUUGE...ermmmm .... heads ... lol

rumors told me the boorum girls are happy girls...

:ahh:

Huge what ? Id say it's rather puny :rofl:

Are they still down there? Are they still in the game?

They appeared for a brief time in the Boorum Cave then made a comeback for one of MA's lag-test events earlier this year. Whole armies of them swarmed in the desert to the east of Cape Corinth.

I think they will continue to be treated as an event mob that MA will pull out at times to surprise people.

Last edited:
I learned a horrible truth about these Boorums today...

Why...:confused:

we looted martial gloves (L) and an Boom ACC (L) from a warlord elite yesterday

Phoenix and they dropping Martial harness :yay:

Also loot Boar Foot UL

I was told I could post this here. This is the Beastiality section right?

Um, nice team name Softy.

Here's a vid of a post-VU10 Boorum taking a few low blows. What's with the little puddle that forms at his feet after every shot?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBAV9w8bKJs[/YOUTUBE]

Has any female AVI gone near it... I just wanna know if the direction/extendability of the appendage change LMAO :scratch2:

Boorum Male Spawn Co-ordinates: Timbesha - 31455/43944 - Guard to Warrior.

Here's a vid of a post-VU10 Boorum taking a few low blows. What's with the little puddle that forms at his feet after every shot?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBAV9w8bKJs[/YOUTUBE]

take care about boorums in you tube... i got a warning and must del. the movie.

I went in coordonate given by Taldora but no boorum there.

It seems they have moved. Someone know where we can found some of them ?

Ty

Yup, just checked and they not there. However also found not one mob in that whole area. So who knows? :scratch2:

Boorum Male Spawn Co-ordinates: Timbesha - 31455/43944 - Guard to Warrior.

the highest there is Raider atm, dont know wats happened to the spawn??:scratch2: the big ones have disappered?:(

I was there for a few hours yesterday, they were there, and I saw up to Warlord.

I haven't been there today though.

Methinks someone is keeping it dry there, maybe an ":censored: envy" thing. :silly2:

I've seen em there. Sometimes they get brave and come up to the TP. Dunno the maturities, though.

the highest there is Raider atm, dont know wats happened to the spawn??:scratch2: the big ones have disappered?:(

Yeah the one that spawns the warrior-Champion in the NW group seems to have gotten lost - eiter by someone dragging it, or it may have spawned in an odd place. As we haven't had a server update for 2 weeks, the spawn hasn't been reset.

just been there for daily Boorum dinner and they disappeared.... i remember that this was event mob, so mabye they are gone till next their event... :(

Status
Back