Boorum's have been found on Eudoria

are you sure that he didnt see feffoids? theres alot of them in that area with the same maturity

This is interesting - not seen one of these yet. I am not really the sort of person to hang around a cave for 21 hours hoping some will pop up.

Would be great to have these guys out in the open.

really nice ill have a look later today :)

I am sure you could see the diffrence between a Boorum and a Feff :D

Yup saw the Feff's, but this was for sure boorum's Male and Female... The disciple was like wow.... he has a huge one.... lol

Ofcourse you took a screenshot of that uber-rare unique moment? :)

I really hope it's tru ofcrouse, but me want proof :wise:

I am sure you could see the diffrence between a Borrum and a Feff :D

Yup saw the Feff's, but this was for sure boorum's Male and Female... The disciple was like wow.... he has a huge one.... lol

big one ??? :scratch2: come on ... tell us ... TELL us :D

hehe Boorums!! Finaly .. I have my chance .... :nutkick:

No did not think of taking a screenshot.... Thats why I ask someone who is online to take a screenshot and confirm this...

Ill ask a soc member to log in now and get a screeny....

Ill ask a soc member to log in now and get a screeny....

Yay!

too short a message

Nothing out there but Argos and Molisks, just checked.

If you run over the mountain to Haddeseim.... Just when the ground is flat close to the Feffoids...

Maybe try a bit East....

Tried everywhere from 2 jumps west of the outpost, and then ran all the way to the outpost....nothing there that I could see.

Take a look at the revival map.... The boorums killed us and revived at Orthos West Mound.. So according to the revival map it might have been more SW from the location I gave earlier... But my soc member is currently looking for them and when I get home from work will go and get a screenshot.

I knew what I saw... Just you guys that I need to convince with proof.

Will keep you posted.

Hasie

big one ??? :scratch2: come on ... tell us ... TELL us :D

hehe Boorums!! Finaly .. I have my chance .... :nutkick:

You are a nun for gods sake!!! ;)

Been looking and looking and looking but cant find them :(

Maybe somebody already killed the spawn? And if the respawn time is anything like it was in the cave, who knows when we´ll see the next ones... Tomorrow maybe ?:scratch2:

Been looking and looking and looking but cant find them :(

Maybe somebody already killed the spawn? And if the respawn time is anything like it was in the cave, who knows when we´ll see the next ones... Tomorrow maybe ?:scratch2:

Hm I was thinking ... (it still hurts) - the feff spawn, didnt that happen like this in the beginning aswell - before MA pulled the socalled "event" ?

Well I will donate all my EFD to the first person that can provide a screenshot. I dont want to dissapoint the community. I wil go and search as soon as i get home.

Hasie

Well I will donate all my EFD to the first person that can provide a screenshot. I dont want to dissapoint the community. I wil go and search as soon as i get home.

Hasie

I'm willing to search with you :wise:

And I'm sure people don't see you as wanting to dissapoint us ;) You would not gain anything by posting this unless it's true anyway! Right? :silly2: (except for dragging every single player to the place so you can have ALL the rest of calypso for yourself .... :D)

Thanks Lykke....

Been running around that place yesterday, but didnt find them. Perhaps they really do respawn slooooow like in the cave? Or perhaps it was just some MA cock-up and they were never supposed to spawn there in the first place?

Would be great to have them though.

well, if there is a boorum, another question pops up

can they be tamed ? :silly2:

i bet they could do funny tricks at level 3

well, if there is a boorum, another question pops up

can they be tamed ? :silly2:

i bet they could do funny tricks at level 3

Holy.. I don't whanna see those trixs I bet. Damn they could hit hard with there snabels.

I've searched everywhere and haven't found any :\

cmon, whoever killed them, own up! :D I too have no doubt that if you said you saw boorums, then you saw boorums. There are one or two obvious differences between them and Feffs :eek:, hard to make a mistake...

Ill be home in a hour or so.... Then I will go and search myself as well.

Was no Feff, or any other mob. I could kick myself for not taking a Screeny..

Hasie

PS. Saw Marco was viewing the thread earlier on... Why did he not post some info....

It's just that i can ofcourse believe you on your word, but a screenie says so much more and can be used to convince others :)

I myself am like a japanse tourist on speed, the text PrintScreen worn off my keyboard a long time ago. No way i would have missed a Boorum in the wild :D. Hope you take some on your next encounter (pics that is lol).

Perhaps the spawn-rate is just as slow as in the caves, then. :rolleyes:

PS. Saw Marco was viewing the thread earlier on... Why did he not post some info....

Because they don't typical post hints of things like that. It's up to us to discover these things really.

Back