Booths what are they worth now?

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Well just what people thing the value of booths are now.

I know its all location, but booths before rent free patch were like 3-5k I believe when I was looking. 3k was for booths in crappy far away locations, while 5k were for the decent ones located within decent walking distance.

Im curious if people think the value went up or dropped with the patch or remained the same. Since shops now are also free, I dont understand why anyone would want a booth unless the price was decent. You can get shops with loooooads of spots for 10k off auction, maybe lower, if negotiated out of game.

So what would you pay for a booth?

i am not sure for the price of the booth, but i think should be around 5 to 6 K now for 10 items points booth, as for 30 items points booth should be around 6 to 8 K since you can customize it with additional 20 items points for 2 K ped. feel free to command on my prediction.

hmm if you compare items points VS price I would say that paying more then 3k for a good booth is a bit stupid.
Nevertheless ppl tend to behave stupid in the auction. So ahh well. :ahh:
Also I am not sure if taxes to other players apply to ALL booths? If some don't have that they would be worth more to me IF I planned to stay on calypso. However not many ppl I heard of have such plans so that might reduce the price even more.

They were anywhere between 5-8K depending on location. But I am sure the value has dropped as with everything else. MA were supposed to upgrade the booths before Christmas but that was postponed for some reason. Also as stated, you will be able to upgrade your booth 20 item points for 2000Ped. But that system is also on hold.

i think the point is not the items for booth but the location. A booth a genesis or omegaton should be cheapper than one in cape cohorint. One of the best location could be nea's but sadly MA has NEVER installed this rent system so to have a booth there you need to give to the owner a large deposit. I would not pay more than 1k in genesis, maybe 2 in omegaton, maybe 3k in cohorint.

If MA opens up the upgrade potential to booths just like it's open for shops they are still worth around 5k because the potential to add more slots is the same as it is for shops. It just lowers the cost of starting out by about half. The free rent move made it cheaper to maintain other shops. Did not affect the monthly cost of running a booth, so that move should not impact the price of the booths too much. It just gave the lower monthly cost that booths used to have to other estate owners.

Also, part of the "upgrade" system is to allow LA owners to buy booths to put on LAs. If the deed is separate from the LA, which I think it is (Neas as example), the cost to buy a booth should be at a minimum equal to the cost the LA owner paid for the upgrade of adding the booth.

You are correct, as usual, the location and monopoly board effect both have impact. If someone has 4 booths next to one another and sells it, they should be getting a better price then normal since there's more slots right there, making the several booths act like one bigger shop, especially if they have been upgraded to add more slots.

Also, as usual, just like with everything else, it really will vary from sale to sale depending on the seller, the buyer, and the circumstances surrounding the sale. If the seller is in a hurry to withdrawal due to real life they are likely to take less.

Last edited:
Back