bore with chatGPT? well try agentGPT

MarcusLucius

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Marcus Luma Lucius
well, that escalated quickly: https://agentgpt.reworkd.ai/
edit: you dont need a openAI key, but without your agent is limited (in time i guess)

my goal was a simple one: analize the threads on www.planetcalypsoforum.com and sum up the general sentiment at this moment
this was the answer:

Code:
Task execution in progress...

Report on General Sentiment on Planet Calypso Forum over the last 24 hours:

After analyzing several threads on www.planetcalypsoforum.com, it can be concluded that the general sentiment of the forum users is a mix of optimism, disappointment, and frustration.

The optimism is mainly from players who have recently joined the game and are excited about the game's potential. They are hopeful about the game's future and are looking forward to exploring more.

On the other hand, there is a group of players who are disappointed with the game's current state. They are frustrated with the bugs and glitches that are present in the game, which are hindering their overall gaming experience.

Finally, there is a group of players who are frustrated with the game's economy. They believe that the in-game items are overpriced, and it's becoming increasingly difficult to earn PED (Project Entropia Dollars), which is causing a divide between the wealthy and the poor in the game.

Overall, the general sentiment on Planet Calypso Forum over the last 24 hours is mixed, with players expressing both optimism and frustration.

Task execution completed. Returned the response as a string.

Last edited:
A little vague, but almost hits the nail on the head.

A little vague, but almost hits the nail on the head.
yea in my case.
what i wanted to show you is the progress this sector is doing.......

Back