Bot Caught in the Act!

Status
Hehehe lol awesome :laugh:

will we get more skills (dodge or evade) while running??

if not, why did she run so far?

I think she only need to run to 1 position and stand there let mob kill her, of course in spawn LA!!

Also, I wonder how much skill she can get for 24h playing/day??

just 2-3 hit and die,then wait about 10 second to back revival and run again,but now she will be killed with 1 hit.

aproximately 30 second for one death.

So, she has 2880 dead times for 24h playing.

with these times, I don't think she can get 100 point skills

The difference is that I DO NOT use them, but this person obviously was.

will we get more skills (dodge or evade) while running??

if not, why did she run so far?

I think she only need to run to 1 position and stand there let mob kill her, of course in spawn LA!!

I think you kinda miss the point here. If it wasnt for Star then the mentioned avatar would just run out and get killed and then revive... But Star cleared the way - thats why the avatar got to run that far.

you can run from one end of Amethera to another - if you dont encounter a mob you dont gain any skills... Not by running...

I found one last night

Not naming names, but filed a case against them with screenies.

I gave them the "Star Treatment" as well, cleared them a nice path thru the big troxies and sent them on a marathon run.

Shame there wasn't an EU guide on at the time. Had a soc mate look for one to give some "live" complaints....

One thing i have noticed ingame is that there is an avatar named *beep* (s***y) standing at the crafting-machine and dont answer or anything i´ve seen her atleast 2 months at the same place. and today she stood at auc and logged of when i asked ab why she stands there and dont answer any questions.. :scratch2::rolleyes:

I found one @ the OP SE PA

This was scary though because it identified targets, walked towards them (for about one sec), turned towards again, walked towards. It had been there for 4 days.

Reported to MA, with a big ty
Shortly before the last server-down b4 VU

why she stands there and dont answer any questions.. :scratch2::rolleyes:

If she will answer to all beggars nearby, there will be no time for crafting :rofl:

Cmon pal, do something more useful than disturbing crafters :handjob: :loco:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I offered to help this new player to get off my old LA 17. She died repeatedly and it didn't take me long to figure out what was going on. This is a clearly a bot used to gain Evade skills. It simply died multiple times, revived, then headed west. It never responded once in chat to my offers to help. So I decided to clear the path and follow it. I kept it alive as we went and killed anything in our path. She ran due west from that LA and never said one word or stopped moving. Eventually she got stuck on a rock and just stood there. Running into it.

Interesting to note she's a member of LV Army. Surprise, surprise, Team LV gets locked for Botting, now it seems some of the LV Army is involved as well.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I've seen this before, and I don't want to see it again. I know there is a no naming policy, but I've only named the society and used the screenshot.

...did you ever once take into consideration she was very angry at you and was trying to make you think she was botting?

...did you ever once take into consideration she was very angry at you and was trying to make you think she was botting?

what? that makes no sense at all..

"Oh, I'm so angry, I'm gonna run and run and run!! And I wont say shit either!!
SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!"

why would she want anyone to think she was botting? that's just stupid :S

About as much as I am going to make you think that I agree with you :) I thought that there was an image in this thread of the avatar in question surrounded by items before Merc left her?

what? that makes no sense at all..

"Oh, I'm so angry, I'm gonna run and run and run!! And I wont say shit either!!
SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!"

why would she want anyone to think she was botting? that's just stupid :S

^^ just a thought (-=:D

My favorite thing to do with botters is clear a path to the ocean if possible and let them swim.... and swim... and swim... It cant take awhile but it is fun :D

My favorite thing to do with botters is clear a path to the ocean if possible and let them swim.... and swim... and swim... It cant take awhile but it is fun :D

Would be ok if they couldn't just press t to get back. ;)

hmm

good post! Only one thing I am concerned about, people that say that a non responsive avatar is a botter... Well, I personally dont answer messages from people I dont know, often I will turn my chat all the way off when I am crafting, I will watch a movie and click click click, if someone i dont know messages me, im going to ignore them, 90% of the time it is "hey need a society?!" which pisses me off. So dont go calling someone a botter simply because they dont respond.

BTW i am not talking about the original post of course, that chick was obviously a botter and should be banned :p

a soc mate told me that there was 2 guys in trox or trax LA cant remember.. both running diff directions and dying then reving and same shit again... didnt ask the names coz dont really give a shit :F but it seems quite alot of ppl use bots and other shit.. ban ban ban forevaah.. didnt hunterz get banned for botting? laff

why not ban all botters/ac users past and present? Ban one, ban them all...that should decrease the PE population by about 60%...would do away with quite a few "highly skilled" players as well. It wasnt any more "OK" then as it is now.

re: nonresponsive avatars.

It's one thing to ignore someone greeting you in public chat (and damn rude too)

It's another thing to continually run into two other avatars that block your way for five minutes at a revive post. And then magically find some direction when you realise they keep following you. :rolleyes:

Lolz yeah, been on autorun before today and nodded off at the keyboard. :laugh:

This stuff gets old after a while. You might make more peds hunting, mining or crafting than chasing avatars about :rolleyes:

This tired old thread's still going, huh?

Although, I'm still puzzled as to why it's okay for the Original Poster to post the screenshots with names while none of us are allowed to post names of scammers:rolleyes:

It's one thing to ignore someone greeting you in public chat (and damn rude too)

well, I'm not sure about how rude it is.

for example, I'll often be just standing around. I'm doing differnt things: like checking the auction, reorganising my storage, or talking on the society channel. periodically, I'll go and get myself a juice, piiece of fruit, or sandwich. I may be away from the keyboard for five or six minutes at a time. sometimes, I end up logging myself off.

because of this, I might not respond to soem randon person trying to communicate with me. I might not see it. occasionally, I might even have the local chat off to keep a better history in my society channel. it's not my intention to be rude - I'm just busy.

I'd hope that anyone who talks to someone and receives no response considers what the other might be doing. I know I do. I'm not offended should someone not respond. they may have gone to get a snack.

+rep OP for naming and shaming the bot gang..
One of the reasons I quit Lineage after 3 yrs is because of bots spoiling the game for everybody, if this is the future for EU then count me out!

Hope this bump helps towards an MA banning ;)

Last edited:
:laugh: hahahhahahhahhahahahahahah ! :D

where are the girls ?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!! :rolleyes:

for example, I'll often be just standing around. I'm doing differnt things: like checking the auction, reorganising my storage, or talking on the society channel. periodically, I'll go and get myself a juice, piiece of fruit, or sandwich. I may be away from the keyboard for five or six minutes at a time. sometimes, I end up logging myself off.

I'm not talking about being around in a mall , i'm talking about being in the wilds and beyond, runnning, shooting, mining whatever. It's like tping in the middle of the ocean and finding someone else there. You have a conversation. Just like if i'm in the wilds of amethera, if i bump into someone (by 'bump' i mean get within 200m of them) it';s a casual hello. Sometimes, not always.

hello :confused: some people still alive here ???????

oh just wanted to say bots suck, as AI and as a tool :D

this guy was botting in the trox LA in akmuul.. watched him run/die/spawn for about 10 times.. always same line and always took same time to start running after spawn.. so obvious... i guess ill see this dude takin my towers in future..

Status
Back