Bot on twitch

Despite numerous reports to MA a few weeks ago, he's back at it on twitch!
Loot pill just expired, carcasses all around. Maybe he doesn't like loot?

Why do MA not enforce their rules?

Concluding that MindArk does not enforce their rules on the basis that you've seen a previously-reported avatar continue to engage in suspicious behavior is an unsound inference. There are many other possibilities which would also lead to the observed behavior, including

1) MindArk may have additional facts which make it unclear whether the avatar was actually botting, or even make it clear that the avatar was not botting

2) MindArk may still be investigating the reported behavior, and will address the situation after they have the relevant facts and statements

3) MindArk may have addressed the situation already, and issued a penalty such as a warning or relatively short ban

I'm sure there are countless others. In general, the role of the community in policy enforcement is to communicate to MindArk red flags which may indicate policy infractions. It is not to make a final determination as to whether an infraction has actually occurred. It's somewhat similar to a retail store customer informing an employee that they've witnessed another customer stashing an item in her purse. It's suspicious behavior, but the customer may well have intended to pay for the item and had some good reason for not using a shopping cart (i.e., the item was small and would fall through). Reporting the red flag can be helpful, but it is ultimately up to the store to use their unique resources in conjunction with the report to come to a conclusion about the customer's intent and decide what action is appropriate to take, if any.

No the fact is, while MA has dealt with cheating in various ways, they are very loosey goosey about what they allow.
It's not that you can't hang yourself, it's they allow you lots of rope. Sometimes enough to walk off the stage with.

Bots spending money and letting carcasses expire is very profitable to them. I doubt they will ban it.
To clarify however, I don’t condone Botting on time based events where they would gain an unfair advantage with points.

Last edited:
Yeah never understood the problem with Botting. Same as though Someone is there… yeah they play longer, then they lose more.

Back