FYI: Bought a 7 Day sheild

Lower Bane

Provider
I better not get raided even once. But I once again got the Cool down time has not expired message under the shield. But, it still took my ped to buy diamonds, and the it sure took my diamonds to buy the shield. So I will see if it works.

shieldpurchase.jpg

Last edited:
I better not get raided even once. But I once again got the Cool down time has not expired message under the shield. But, it still took my ped to buy diamonds, and the it sure took my diamonds to buy the shield. So I will see if it works.

shieldpurchase.jpg

Do you understand what the Cooldown means?

You got your Shield for the 7 days as seen in the pic. And it just informs you that you can´t buy another 7 days shield as it has 5 times higher cooldown then protection. So you can´t buy nonstop Shields and will be raidable at some point. (You should be able to buy another 7 days shield in 35 days or like in the pic in 34D 23H)
So buying 1 day shield will protect you for one day but not buyable for 5 days after. (x days shield) = (x * 5 days cooldown)

They need to fix the graphics in the shield image at the top of the screen to reflect what type of shield you have.

But I bought a 3 day shield i the last beta testing period. The same thing happened. No problem spending the ped to get diamonds, took my diamonds for the shield, got the same image as above.

Guess what? I still got raided. A LOT.

So, the above needs to be fixed before live and before people start spending real money on ped to buy a shield that does not work.

Now I do have to say that I did not get raided last night, BUT, last round I thought I was safe because I did not get raided. Then all the sudden everybody and their brother was raiding me. lol

Well not sure why you get raided with a shield. But I don´t see any reasons to change the graphic on top as in my view it is enough information with the "7D 11H" provided. They then just need to look closer in the logs why you get raided and fix it. I never had this issue myself to get raided with a shield, but I also never bought one from the shop.

They need to fix the graphics in the shield image at the top of the screen to reflect what type of shield you have.

But I bought a 3 day shield i the last beta testing period. The same thing happened. No problem spending the ped to get diamonds, took my diamonds for the shield, got the same image as above.

Guess what? I still got raided. A LOT.

So, the above needs to be fixed before live and before people start spending real money on ped to buy a shield that does not work.

Now I do have to say that I did not get raided last night, BUT, last round I thought I was safe because I did not get raided. Then all the sudden everybody and their brother was raiding me. lol

I have been badgering the developers since day one of testing when I noticed my 16 hour shield lasted only slightly over 12 hours.

I am testing that shield timer right now again if it goes down to soon I am done until next update. Shields not working 100% accurate means I do not play because I can't trust the timers of the game to work so I can take actions as needed at specific times because I can't babysit a damn app every minute of the day.

Sorry for 2nd post in row just wanted to add shield timer still seems broken. Have my alarm set for 5 min before it should go down in 13h 40m. I an betting it falls 2 to 5 hours before that. If that's the case I'll see you all after next update. I'll just leave myself open for raids.

No problem with 2 posts in a row as it is still about the same subject. :cool: No raids on me last night either so can the real protection be fixed this round and just the timer broke?

No problem with 2 posts in a row as it is still about the same subject. :cool: No raids on me last night either so can the real protection be fixed this round and just the timer broke?

I am not sure that's why I am running a second test. Still 4h 37m on shields according to the display at top of screen. I have my alarm to go of in 4h 32m from now if I log in and shields are down then the shield timer is not working correctly. It could also be that if it does work that entire time that someone just never attacked me but I am leaving myself open with thousands of gold to raid so it is a juicy target to grab for free gold. I do not have any pets in vault, mine or residence for this test just so I can get fast raids on me.

Well had a few min at work so was going to check the shields and yup I was raided 30m ago so I should have had something like 3.5 to 4 hours left on my shields but I did not.

With this shield issue still existing and the game requiring me to babysit my gold every 10 min to ensure I spend it before it gets raided it will remove me from wanting to play the game and try to build up.

I will now wait until the next update for this to be fixed.

FIX THE SHIELD TIME and TIMER

Even better just fix the timers on everything :p

I think the raid system as a whole needs some work.
If not I think new players in the live game will just rage quit.

1. Of course the timers must work correctly.

2. I think raids should be auto-battle only
It seems that the payout of the raid is scaled according the how much health the raider has compared to the raidee at the end of the raid. The person being raided has only auto-battle choice but the raider can optimise the attack to get max reward.

3. Raid rewards should be scaled based an raider/raidee residence levels
Eg. If a level low level residence gets raided by a high level player then only a very small amount of the possible raid gold should be rewarded. If something like this is not done then the higher level players will just constantly be raiding the new players.

The raiding has improved compared to earlier version which I really appreciate.
Last version before this current one I was stuck and could not progress now I feel confident I can make decent headway. Not saying it does not need work but at least it has moved in correct direction.

There are still aspects of this game I am not quite grokking but it is still keeping my interest and working my brain trying to figure out how to make my pets better fighters.

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

I think the raid system as a whole needs some work.
If not I think new players in the live game will just rage quit.

1. Of course the timers must work correctly.

2. I think raids should be auto-battle only
It seems that the payout of the raid is scaled according the how much health the raider has compared to the raidee at the end of the raid. The person being raided has only auto-battle choice but the raider can optimise the attack to get max reward.

3. Raid rewards should be scaled based an raider/raidee residence levels
Eg. If a level low level residence gets raided by a high level player then only a very small amount of the possible raid gold should be rewarded. If something like this is not done then the higher level players will just constantly be raiding the new players.

I really like these ideas about levels and such. But sad to say I still will not be playing this game once it goes live. Still do not like the idea at all that a VAULT is raidable. I like the building aspect of the game and with constantly being raided you can make headway especially after you hit lvl 5 residence because everything is so expensive then. By the time I think I will be able to build I get raided several times in a row depleting my VAULT. So really no way for a free to play person to get anywhere.

Well had a few min at work so was going to check the shields and yup I was raided 30m ago so I should have had something like 3.5 to 4 hours left on my shields but I did not.

With this shield issue still existing and the game requiring me to babysit my gold every 10 min to ensure I spend it before it gets raided it will remove me from wanting to play the game and try to build up.

I will now wait until the next update for this to be fixed.

FIX THE SHIELD TIME and TIMER

Hope this gets fixed. Either I have been very lucky this time or my 7 day sheild is still holding. Bought a 7 day one so I can play in peace until the next wipe. :)

Started new discussion to continue this discussion HERE on the official competgame forum.

Back