Boy sells kidney to buy iPad

Amber Knightley

Prowler
Society
Sons of Anarchy
Amber Blastie Knightley
Just wow, guess one should think twice before offering body parts for items, your dream might just come true.
Then offering your mother in law shouldn't effect your health!

Not feeling well now. Regrets taking 20,000 yuan ($3,000) for the organ, according to Chinese press.

"I wanted to buy an iPad 2 but could not afford it,"
"A broker contacted me on the Internet and said he could help me sell one kidney for 20,000 yuan."

As luck would have it, the hospital in Chenzhou City that performed the procedure was not qualified to do organ transplants, and the patient, feeling worse for wear, regrets having made the bargain.

Kiddo is 17, read about it here:
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/06/02/boy-sells-kidney-to-buy-ipad/

I wonder what they'd sell to get a MM

I wonder what they'd sell to get a MM
had a similar thought, mine was like
"he bought the ipad cause he couldnt afford the modfap"

but ya, pretty strange bargain ^^

Too bad cloning organs, gene splicing and stem cell research isn`t widely accepted. It would avoid tragedies such as this one.

This is a happy case though. Many people are kidnapped and harvested for organs in many Asian countries. It`s also common practice used on jailed activists or casual inmates. At least this guy got 3k $ for it but most are not as fortunate.

Buying fresh body parts @ TP

Looking for deal maker commission earners @ TP

How much peds can i get for my kidney? I trade it for uber items too.

I had Ipad1 and it was awesome, but when I got my ipad2 it was like a mind blowing experience, and if I hadnt had the money for it, I would easily sold a brother or two, and maybe put in a sister just to close the deal for an ipad2.

:yay::yay:

Geez, he could have gotten 2. Too soon?

Back