Selling: BP-20, FEN Edition + More Unlimited Items for sale (Daily Updated)

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Stephen StephenHawking Hawking
Added another Tiered Nemesis Set M

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
SUMMER Ring 2020 added

Last edited:

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Summer 2020 and Lr32 Mod gone

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
daily MD 40 SOLD , F102 Tiered Sold

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Nemesis M set added + 5b

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
BC - Modified Sold, Chikara Adjusted Refiner Sold

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Nemesis Set + 5B sold, Philosopher Sold, Argonaut weak combo added

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Added Skildek Negator Fen Edition tier 5.2

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
BP 20 FEN Was added, Argonaut FEN Weak + AMP gone

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
(Same tier was sold 2 times for 18k and 20k in private trade)

Same Tier was sold for +13600 (about 2 months ago)

You guys are really pushing it :laugh:

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
So, you have a choice to find and buy it at 13.6k right? Let me give you an example, BC 30 MOD was sold by me and another guy in forum for 21k by me and 22k by him. I guess 83% eco means nothing for you, because you are "uber" and pay high prices only if it's high eco and high dps. If you can sell to me one at 15k I will glady buy it and put the appropriate price and re-sell again.
It's rare and it's very eco, also there are no many choices for low level hunters looking for high eff weapons.... thanks for the bump, appreciated!

Edit: What about the LR-40 Fen which was sold for 20-22k and you are still looking to buy, I'm sure that you can't touch it below 35k and even more? I'm tired of pricing "experts"... just watching what says on the weapon's MU :laugh:

(Same tier was sold 2 times for 18k and 20k in private trade)

Same Tier was sold for +13600 (about 2 months ago)

You guys are really pushing it :laugh:

Last edited:

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
So, you have a choice to find and buy it at 13.6k right? Let me give you an example, BC 30 MOD was sold by me and another guy in forum for 21k by me and 22k by him. I guess 83% eco means nothing for you, because you are "uber" and pay high prices only if it's high eco and high dps. If you can sell to me one at 15k I will glady buy it and put the appropriate price and re-sell again.
It's rare and it's very eco, also there are no many choices for low level hunters looking for high eff weapons.... thanks for the bump, appreciated!

Edit: What about the LR-40 Fen which was sold for 20-22k and you are still looking to buy, I'm sure that you can't touch it below 35k and even more? I'm tired of pricing "experts"... just watching what says on the weapon's MU :laugh:
Your example was great.
You bought that BC-30 for 17k.
Nasty reselling driving up the price. But wont last long :) People will know you and start to understand that anything they buy from you is 20-30% more than they should pay. Enjoy it while it lasts. Theres always a limit... :)

Stephenhawking

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Your example was great.
You bought that BC-30 for 17k.
Nasty reselling driving up the price. But wont last long :) People will know you and start to understand that anything they buy from you is 20-30% more than they should pay. Enjoy it while it lasts. Theres always a limit... :)
So basically, yes. You are the guy with..hm the MU is e.g. 7k if you sell it for 10k you are greedy, because I can't sell it for so...
I sell many things way cheaper and then these items got reselled again from someone else. I can give infinite amount of examples that can be supported with evidence. Another thing is some people just want stuff and pay for it which is the example with the BC-30 which is the freshest example.
"Experts" in pricing like you won't buy it anyway.... so who's left? SOmeone who started 3 days ago? hm? Or someone who is willing to pay the price which will be a standard price. Do you know that I sold BP-20 for 12k and BC 30 for 14k last year. Do you think if it was me who bumped the prices?
I follow sales more than you can ever imagine. I was the second selling BC 30 for 20k+ and 3rd as far as I know selling BP-20 for more than MU shows.
Basically I'm following and I will continue to do so as I do trades and not charity.
If I had your 14y experience, I would know that by now. People like you are just jealous and will never hesitate to take the prfit I do.
Accept it you are jealous because you are still "Uber Nab". I will continue to sell successfully as I do for 4 years.

btw did you find the LR 40 FEN for 22k? Ofc no, because some nasty re-seller like me valued the damn eco and sell it for double the price from last year!
People need time to realise how much something costs. Not always, but that was the case with the 2.0 weapons..

Best regards
Go to sweat!

Last edited: