Price Check BP-70 Perfected

I had offers in the range of 110 to 140 k peds for the one i got .

Pre twen stage two highest offer was a item trade + peds in the range of 150 to 160k

I do not consider selling this item for anything under 140k peds, next upgrade in terms of efficiency and dpp is the lp70 twen valued 200k-250k+

Yes we got many New items and people speculate that it did drop in value, but three arguments that it did not drop in value is : 1. Its base token value increased 2.people rather take it in theyr grave then selling for bargain. 3. Efficiency 92.5%

Great item, it did safe me many peds specialy while i Was looter lvl 40, no issue running this item untill i gather tokens for a lp 120 perf from vendor

I say 140k is the minimum value of a tier 0

Last edited:
During covid 2020 around july I bought a bp-70 perf t2 for +85k. Sold it in late 2021 for +150k in a trade. Bought one again earlier this year tier 8 for +175k pure ped.
I know it's very hard to get a pure ped offer in today's market, at the time that I bought mine there was only people wanting 250-350k for their other weapons, and I lacked the patience to wait for the prices to drop to more realistic prices. I also didn't expect MA to rain down so much weapons in such a short time frame.
That being said, this weapon is an extremely versatile weapon and it fits my bankroll longterm and I've gotten a lot of progress with it this year. So tbh I would not need to upgrade for more dps.
It's extremely important to realize how important bankroll management is when you are considering investing in a weapon. This is something that took me a long time to realize how important it is, therefor there is no point in me getting the highest dps weapons since I wouldn't be able to survive the bad swings and be forced to take breaks again.
This is why I picked the bp-70 perf again, since I can hunt 100-10000+ hp mobs depending what my bankroll is at or if I want to just have some fun.
88 dps - 220+ dps for the same weapon at 86.3, 88.9 or 92.5 eff and 3.6-3.8 dpp depending on setup is very flexible. ;)
For me this weapon is like having three weapons depending if full dmg enh, or no dmg enh or unamped.

There is truth that you'll find it very hard to find a good deal for this weapon since most owners would not be willing to accept too big a loss when selling it.

Last edited:
During covid 2020 around july I bought a bp-70 perf t2 for +85k. Sold it in late 2021 for +150k in a trade. Bought one again earlier this year tier 8 for +175k pure ped.
I know it's very hard to get a pure ped offer in today's market, at the time that I bought mine there was only people wanting 250-350k for their other weapons, and I lacked the patience to wait for the prices to drop to more realistic prices. I also didn't expect MA to rain down so much weapons in such a short time frame.
This weapon is an extremely versatile weapon and it fits my bankroll longterm and I've gotten a lot of progress with it this year. So tbh I would not need to upgrade for more dps.
It's important to realize bankroll management when you are considering investing in a weapon. This is something that took me years to realize how important it is, therefor there is no point in me getting the highest dps weapons since I wouldn't be able to survive the bad swings and be forced to take breaks again.
This is why I picked the bp-70 perf again, since I can hunt 100-10000+ hp mobs depending what my bankroll is at or if I want to just have some fun.
88 dps - 220+ dps for the same weapon at 86.3, 88.9 or 92.5 eff and 3.6-3.8 dpp depending on setup is very flexible. ;)

There is truth that you'll find it very hard to find a good deal for this weapon since most owners would not be willing to accept too big a loss.
Very good answer =D Thanks for the added information.

Prices has tanked hard lately and almost nothing is selling. I would guess below 100 for a low tiered one right now.

Rent my item for which the collateral is my intended buyout and then please forget to return it thanks.

I want one so i'd say 60k, 130k if i sell.

Price check in a nutshell :dancing:

Atleast a few somewhat useful posts so far, keep em coming if you have more to add to the subject! ofcourse a price-check is always a bit of a hit-and-miss but atleast it may be a guideline of sorts

Back