Selling: Breer M4A UL (gun)

Wish I had the peds for this, as I need a Breer M4a UnL. Free Bump I guess

Wish I had the peds for this, as I need a Breer M4a UnL. Free Bump I guess

i actually borrowed money to pay for it which i payed it back by hunting with it. i need the peds now so i have to part with it =/

bump

i actually borrowed money to pay for it which i payed it back by hunting with it. i need the peds now so i have to part with it =/

bump

Knowing my luck I would end up losing with it, even though 90% of people would profit with it.

free bump for a paillassou!

buy his gun, let him mine :tower:

so no one interested?

i added an update for a possible trade if anyone is interested.

bump

Bump for a Blood Brother - c'mon ppl, lets get this gun sold :D

so no one interested?

I'd be interested if you put it in auction for TT+fee and no buyout and let the market decide the price.

I"m betting that aint going to happen.

So I'll just bump you up.

I'd be interested if you put it in auction for TT+fee and no buyout and let the market decide the price.

I"m betting that aint going to happen.

So I'll just bump you up.

i would like to get at least something close to what i paid for it so... bump

i paid a quite a bit for this gun and am also asking quite a bit for it. but i also value items at how much i can profit with it. if i could continue hunting as much as i was, i think i could afford to buy a second after 3-5 months which i found rather surprising as i didnt realise how good the eco actually was.

bump it up

if i could continue hunting as much as i was, i think i could afford to buy a second after 3-5 months

So, what were you hunting with it and where? ;)

Excuse my scepticism

Consider this a free bump. :)

Last edited:
So, what were you hunting with it and where? ;)

Excuse my scepticism

Consider this a free bump. :)

buy the gun and you will get all info about my hunting. though should be easy to figure out.

13.5 k is a lot of money for a gun with 37 reload not a lot of range and an [L] counterpart... how many breer m4a [L] ones could i buy for that money?
and how long would it take for me to finish all of those?

ON the upside: the [L] version is currently 122% so at one time this gun will be more economical then the [L] one.

sorry for the critical comments..

Hmmm

I'll bid +7200.
Im on holidays tomorrow ('til Thu)...but have some time between now n' then.

I'll go +7.75k i suppose.

Back