Brey Dynamic event

seabee402

Young
Society
Skillin Villians
Brilliam Mason Seafarer
I read that there is a Brey event at the Livas outpost. I can not find this out post. It is listed in my list of TPs but I cant click on it. any advice?:scratch2:

Livas outpost is over here (circled):

I0H9qdl.png

The Livas TP located to the east of this location was removed from the game a few months ago.

The Berycled Dynamic Event does not work currently, however, it seems. I believe it will be fixed in the next patch.

Hello!

The Berycled Dynamic Event at Livas can be started by hunting the Berycled Young that can be found around the outpost.

Hello!

The Berycled Dynamic Event at Livas can be started by hunting the Berycled Young that can be found around the outpost.

Me and some friends spent over an hour killing most likely over a thousand of them, contacted MA support and he said it's time based like the other ones and we should see notification in chat when it's happening. I have yet to see that notification, and your comment seems to point towards this being false.

Could we get a progress bar or something? Maybe the amount needed to be killed lowered? Or are you stating how it's intended to work, when in fact, it is bugged?

Either way, I appreciate you chiming in.

I would guess the support meant that the event has a certain cooling-off period and maybe you tried triggering it during the cooling off. As far as I can remember, these were never time-triggered, maybe I am wrong.

why cant I teleport to Livas outpost?

why cant I teleport to Livas outpost?

It's just a regular outpost, it does not have a teleporter, although there is a teleporter walking distance from it called "Corinth East Hangers B".

yep... start out at the hangers and head south. Nice spot to do the iron mission. Watch out for the 'ridge' where the mob are higher level and a lot more dense red in the radar.

yep... start out at the hangers and head south. Nice spot to do the iron mission. Watch out for the 'ridge' where the mob are higher level and a lot more dense red in the radar.

sorry but I didn't find just young around the N side of the outpost!

Back