Votes: 109 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 16.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

Stave

Deactivated Account
Back before vu10 you used to be able to leave mindforce effects on and dance with it. Now the effects either stop after a couple of mins, or dont let you do it at all.

Please MA bring back this functionality!

Once enough people have voted and posted on this subject i will submit the thread to Support

Sorry, I voted other.

Glowey hands while dancing was pretty cool, esp Dave's fire hands.

But... I would prefer that beacons and other stuff get done first. I think they are doing a good job of getting stuff functional and then refining it. A good use of their time I think.

hoping for both,

narfi

Sorry, I voted other.

Glowey hands while dancing was pretty cool, esp Dave's fire hands.

But... I would prefer that beacons and other stuff get done first. I think they are doing a good job of getting stuff functional and then refining it. A good use of their time I think.

hoping for both,

narfi

oh come on, something as simple as this should have been done from the first release it cant be hard to let avatars dance with the effects on. a couple of lines of code if that

Back before vu10 you used to be able to leave mindforce effects on and dance with it. Now the effects either stop after a couple of mins, or dont let you do it at all.

Please MA bring back this functionality!
Once enough people have voted and posted on this subject i will submit the thread to Support

whiner. I kinda like the glow pinkish when healing. the tp animation rules.

ps newbie go woot the animation rulezzz never seen before lol

Regards

Your (probaly after this remark,former) planet calypso eta manager

muwahaha

whiner. I kinda like the glow pinkish when healing. the tp animation rules.

ps newbie go woot the animation rulezzz never seen before lol

Regards

Your (probaly after this remark,former) planet calypso eta manager

muwahaha

lol yeah the animations are cool, its just missing one of the best parts of mindforce :p

and for that remark im banning you from all pvp action on tp runs for a year!

muhahahahhah!!!!

and for that remark im banning you from all pvp action on tp runs for a year!

muhahahahhah!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats cruel I have a rep to hold up lol

I voted no. I am a function vs. fashion guy. In my opinion, there is still too much dysfunction throughout the game to warrant any more attempts at fashion and dancing around with glowing hands is just fashion with no end result.

Yes please.
And for the new ones who dont know what we talk about
[YOUTUBE]99cbCw6zWlo[/YOUTUBE]
About 50sec in you see the glowy hands​

Hi,

voted "Yes".

While it's not an essential feature it was one that created fun & entertainment without crazy costs - and there's way too few of such anyway!

Have fun!

Slight risk it may cause extra latency when many do it with CE2..I reckon thats why it goes away..

I'd still love to see it.

some ppl just bought MF chips to have glowing hands :p

I'd say its slowly being perfected in Gamma to Beta, but year nice effects to have back:)

Slight risk it may cause extra latency when many do it with CE2..I reckon thats why it goes away..

I'd still love to see it.

well the old engine could handle it, so cant see why a more powerful up to date engine like ce2 wouldnt be able to

Back