Achievement: bronze bronze bronze

-Eric-

Old Alpha
thank god this grindhell is over, don't have the exact numbers but the bronze ( olds ) was way better return-wise than iron for me :- ) .. gl with yours byeee~~

Gratz!

Just a offtopic question.. i noticed evga precision top left corner.. what card u using?

Gratz!

Just a offtopic question.. i noticed evga precision top left corner.. what card u using?

Hi , nvidia gtx 560 ti overclocked... mainly using the evga because of the automatic fan speed boost , sometimes my GPU gets super warm so it's really useful at that point : )

Hi , nvidia gtx 560 ti overclocked... mainly using the evga because of the automatic fan speed boost , sometimes my GPU gets super warm so it's really useful at that point : )

Ok :)
I use GTX 780 and its not nearly that hot that's why i was asking

Gratz! :yay:

75 mobs and I get there myself :wtg:

my gtx 660 ti is running at 40 decrees.. all tho havent overclocked it

My card is 35-50 :) and dont OC during EU gaming

woho:yay:gratulerar:wtg::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

My card is 35-50 :) and dont OC during EU gaming

yeah this card is getting pretty old now.. built the rig almost 2 years ago for bf3 , the card was factory overclocked when bought :rolleyes: perhaps it's time to upgrade soon :)

Gratz.

So is the bronze mission one that comes after the 1K eomon mission, didnt even know there was one...?

Grats on the bronze, but where are the olds spawning now :)
Still no idea, by the time I do know, they will have moved again :(

Back