Bruce Leeroy's High-End Rentals for Mid-Lvl Players

Society
Soldiers of Redemption
Bruce NickName Leeroy
Hi everyone!

As I don’t have as much time to grind as I used to I’m offering the opportunity to rent some fairly high-end gear for mid-level hunters. This is a great opportunity to maximize your returns without having tons of PED tied up for long periods of time in expensive gear.

DISCLOSURES:
Collateral will be collected at the same time as the item is traded to you and will be placed in storage for safe keeping. Rental period must be specified in advance and there will be no refund if the item is returned before your time-period expires. The rental period must be paid in full along with collateral at the time of initial trade. Rental periods can be extended, just let me know!

Discounts can be given for multiple item rentals.

As collateral I will accept only PED, CLDs, or AUDs.

All gear is full TT and needs to be returned with full TT.

If you have any questions or want to discuss rates, please feel free to PM me here or in game to Bruce NickName Leeroy. I check the forum daily so it’s better to reach me here.

~~~ITEMS FOR RENT~~~

A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected: Tier 3 (Available)
50k Collateral
75ped/day
455ped/week (65ped/day)
1500ped/month(50ped/day)

Omegaton A105, Improved (Best amp for LP-40, Perf.) (Available)
1.8k Collateral
Included w/LP-40, Perf. = No rental fee (Will only be available if LP-40, Perf. Is rented without amp)
Solo:
2ped/day
10ped/week
30ped/month

EMT Kit EK-2350, Modified: Tier 1 (Available)
4.5k Collateral
10ped/day
50ped/week
200ped/month

Restoration Chip, Adjusted (Available)
4.75k Collateral
10ped/day
50ped/week
200ped/month

MMOWC Ring (Available)
18k Collateral
25ped/day
150ped/week
550ped/month
Increase Run Speed = 16%
Increase Reload Speed = 15%
Increase Crit. Dmg. = 16%
Increase Health = 32 pts
Decrease Crit. Dmg. = 16pp

Ares Ring, Augmented (Available)
3.8k Collateral
3ped/day
15ped/Week
55ped/month
Increase Reload Speed = 12%
Increase Crit. Chance = 1pp
Increase Crit. Dmg. = 12%

Easter Ring 2019 (Available)
11k Collateral
25/day
150/week
550/month
Increase Regen. = 60%
Increase Crit. Chance = 1pp
Increase Run Speed = 12%
Increase Crit. Dmg. = 12%
Increase Evade Chance = 12%
Increase Dodge Chance = 12%
Increase Jamming Chance = 12%
Decrease Crit. Dmg. = 24pp

Good luck and happy HoFs!
Bruce Leeroy

Last edited:
Society
Soldiers of Redemption
Bruce NickName Leeroy
So what's so good about the LP-40, Perfected?

The answer is rather simple: because you make more PED with the same amount of ammo than with your average grinder weapon!

I’ll give you an example of why that is. With 3 damage enhancers (enhancer break rate is VERY low, btw) and an A105, Improved amp the pistol will have an efficiency of 89.3%. What this means to you is that you will be very close to the maximum 7% increase in tt return that you get the closer to 100% efficiency you get. With the aforementioned setup you will be sitting at 6.25% increase in overall tt return (ArMatrix LP-40 (L) will give you only 4.53% increase at 64.8% efficiency). The pistol naked will give you an increase of 6.37% in overall tt return at 91% efficiency. If your average tt return is, for example, 90% that means that if you cycle 30k PED in ammo you will only be receiving 27,000 PED in tt loot. My return for 30k PED cycled with this pistol is currently at 97.31% (average hunt return is 96.2% over 50 hunts) so my tt return is 29,193 PED. That’s almost 2.2k more PED for the same amount of PED cycled! This, of course, does not include MU of stackables like oils, components, extractors, and of course items. Still using the 90% return compared to my average hunt return of 96%, in a 3k PED ammo cycle you would get 180 PED more loot which at 50PED/day rental fee for a month rental is still 130 PED more than you would have received with the same 3k PED. Mind you these are only examples, so I encourage you to fill in your own stats and calculate your own cost projections.

How to get the most out of the LP-40, Perfected:
  • This gun is perfect if you open boxes and need to cycle all that UA into PED so you can get the most quality loot and therefore MU out of the stack of UA!
  • The more you cycle, the more you offset the cost of the rental and make a profit even after the rental fee. If you grind for hours a day this gun is definitely for you! Not to mention your PED will last much longer because who actually LIKES to depo all the time just to maintain?
  • If you are serious about wanting to purchase a Loot 2.0 gun this a great opportunity to test one out yourself before you tie up tens of thousands in PED for something that may not fit your play style. Keep detailed logs and see for yourself how much better this is overall compared to your average grinding weapon.
  • This gun is a fast shooter, so skills roll in pretty fast too.
  • You would be hard pressed to get much better than all of that for a mid-level hunter!

__________________________________________________________________________________

How can you calculate these things on your own?

Efficiency loot affect formula
%eff/(100/7)=LootIncrease
Ex: 91/(100/7)=6.37

Basic hunt return formula
ac+rc+dc+mc=tc
ttl
tc=p/l
ttl
/tc*100=
%return
ac=Ammo Cost (StartAmmo – EndAmmo = AmmoCost)
rc=Repair Cost
dc=(L) Decay Cost
mc=Misc. Cost
tc=Total Hunt Cost
ttl=TT Loot
p/l=Profit/Loss

Last edited:
Society
Soldiers of Redemption
Bruce NickName Leeroy
Added additional information for those that may not be familiar with the advantages of Loot 2.0 weapons

Society
Soldiers of Redemption
Bruce NickName Leeroy
LP-40, Perfected and A105, Improved are back and available!