Info: Buffs but no puff...?

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Ok guys new thread here...

I thought after this vu containing MF wud return everything back to normal.
But there seems to be an exception, I was under the impression that the synch chips worked like the old focus chips u dnt lose focus or concentration.

But that doesnt seem to be the case :scratch2:. I was buffing people at camp the "sweater" and seems they werent getting the desired effects from the buff. So I also tried to sweat. I got hit with the green bubble on & Viola!

I lost concentration with the buff on :confused:. Not sure whats going on there is this a bug or something else that I'm missing. So what are synch chips used for now... a soc mate suggested that he saw ppl Tp'ing while having buff on.

I tried that also...still doesnt work thou the lights still come up as if ur charging it. Hmm this is very puzzling, maybe the buff dont work atm because we are still using the Vse sweat tool :scratch2:.

Not sure, what do u guys think is going on? Also healing ppl in a certain radius dnt work seems that is a new power altogether weird..:rolleyes:.

~Mark~ & his last 2pecs.

send in a support case just like I did about it please

we need old "focus" back, and read the description on the sync chip, says something about you need a chip blah blah blah

Not sure, what do u guys think is going on? Also healing ppl in a certain radius dnt work seems that is a new power altogether weird..:rolleyes:.

~Mark~ & his last 2pecs.

Did you read the release notes? The area effect healing will be a Regeneration Field chip. The chip you have is just a regeneration chip.

send in a support case just like I did about it please

we need old "focus" back, and read the description on the sync chip, says something about you need a chip blah blah blah

lol ok jenny ferr I will join u on this.. as its a real shame I was using up ME for no gd reason :D apart from skilling. which for somereason still works even thou it does nothing a bit like scopes i guess :laugh:

Did you read the release notes? The area effect healing will be a Regeneration Field chip. The chip you have is just a regeneration chip.

Well that just plain sucks... Maybe they cud of just had the field healing after u unlocked a hidden skill making ur normal regen chip regen + field :(.

Only on attack chips etc ..

Sweating isn't a MF action any more, you use a tool so no point focusing to sweat any more than focusing to use a gun.

Edit: Just re-read your post... so this means focus doesn't help you heal with MF now?

Ok Jenny support case sent now waiting on reply post... *sigh*

Sweating isn't a MF action any more, you use a tool so no point focusing to sweat any more than focusing to use a gun.

Edit: Just re-read your post... so this means focus doesn't help you heal with MF now?

Absolutley not, I can heal and attacks mobs as I please, since now healing and attacks chips use synth ME they dnt have any charge time up to use them.

U can use them like any other weapon upon using the tool. They now have a cooldown period dnt know what that means yet but I guess after several uses it has to cooldown like a gun wen it over heats sort of thing :scratch2:.

I get ur first point Arto but sweating is still in the MF section of skill/ professions and when hit it says u lost concentration which is also another MF skill so even if u are using a stupid ass vse tool. It shud still work.

Ok I just found out from auction ;). That the new Electric Strike Chip L has charge up time which wud make the buff work in essense I wud think. Also has a Cooldown period showing in stats too. None of my UL chips have any of these stats thou :scratch:.

Well I think its better now as attacking and healing is equal to like using any other weapon/fap :)

and for "focus", it has got a strength value and a timer now when ur focus will expire. No more for example 20 concetration loss before it worns off.

So my guess is that the higher the strength value, higher the change not to lose concentration when being interrupted

Well I think its better now as attacking and healing is equal to like using any other weapon/fap :)

and for "focus", it has got a strength value and a timer now when ur focus will expire. No more for example 20 concetration loss before it worns off.

So my guess is that the higher the strength value, higher the change not to lose concentration when being interrupted

Didnt think about that thanks for the info/ insight. If thats the case that is a very gay move on MA part. In which case I need the XIV chip :D.

Back