Bug: Bleacher decay exploit

scorch

Guardian
Elder Scorch Jiub
(Is discussion of bugs/exploits against rule "2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation"?)

Not sure if this is true for all bleachers, or if this is known or not. I reported it as a bug 24 hours ago but have not gotten any response yet.

When using the Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator (L) with the Omegaton CBA-1 Color Bleaching Addition, the TT value of the bleacher is checked when opening the coloring window. If it is 0 the window won't open, telling you that the condition of the bleacher is too low. But if you repair it 1 PEC (didn't actually try just 1 PEC, might need to repair it 15 PEC for one use) you can open the window and keep using the bleacher indefinitely, practically removing the decay cost of the bleacher, which is otherwise 15 PEC per use, saving you 150 PEDs for 1000 bleachings (not too uncommon if you're skilling it).

I noticed this when I started doing some coloring, and twice in a row the bleacher had just run out of TT when I got back from the storage with more paint, which was a bit weird, so I investigated it and it turned out to be an exploitable bug.

Needless to say, it's probably not wise to use it. It's a pretty obvious bug if you're doing a lot of coloring, so has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:
Just want to point out to save you some money in a legit way. If you are skilling, might want to skill on limited BP books from the technician. Buy it, color it, sell it back for the price you paid. Saves you from having to bleach. :)

Just want to point out to save you some money in a legit way. If you are skilling, might want to skill on limited BP books from the technician. Buy it, color it, sell it back for the price you paid. Saves you from having to bleach. :)

correct limited volume I for 1 ped...:)

Wow, handy! Thanks for the tip. :)

or just buy a (L) Bleacher, those only decay a few % of pecs
dont use any of the old unlimited bleacher, they all decay waaaay to much

Back