Bug: "Special Luck" in toulan instance

Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Diana LOVE Brand
Running a key from toulan cost (lets say) 60 ped @3 dmg/pec. When you get the "Special luck" info (like in compet) in beginning, and you are running a 0.x dmg/pec setup...

How big is the Esi you will get than? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::girl::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Error or not?
Instances are paying normal loot when running really bad eco. normal mobs don't.

Does special luck even increase loot? It has not been doing so for beacons on calypso

From personal experience, I don't think it means anything. I have run those caves many times, and 3 times I've had the notice - once looted a 17ped esi, the other two were on the low side of the loot range (and no ESI). All of this is since the introduction of the BatSim - I don't think I ever saw the message prior to that.

I've looted 4 esi from those caves, all in the 14-18ped range - 2 of them from the level 4 cave, 1 from level 1, and I think the other was a level 2 or 3 instance.

Peace, Miles

P.S. It seems like a great great strategy - if you got the ESI often - but you don't.

Last edited:
no. the bad eco is increasing loot from 60 to 300+ ped..

But doesn't the bad eco just give you more shrapnel? or is it also giving good loot composition in thse instances?

But doesn't the bad eco just give you more shrapnel? or is it also giving good loot composition in thse instances?

Well they are chest instances like aakas team so i assume hes saying it doesnt affect the loot composition the way it should. But as hes posting about it I guess its not working that well, or hes missing a piece to the puzzle.

Back