Question: Bulk sell.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hi. Have to ask.
How do i sell my Avatar skills as bulk sale in the game when the skills is still on my avatar.
Ok i know many players has sold theres avatars and still do that if i want to do that how will i do that. !!!
Need some answers about how i had to do if i sell all my skills as bulk sale.

Sir valentin. :)

I'm pretty are transferring accounts is against the ToU... But people selling their skills usually just post what skills they have and tell people the markup for each and have them bring their own esi

Or you can spend thousands on esis and sell them on auction.

-Loot some fat ESIs and sell them, but this will take a lot of shooting War Commanders.

-Post a thread here with ESI markup (i.e. ESI price 950 and you want to sell your skill for 1050, your price is +100)

-Ask MA for an account transfer. Normally, they will need both parties written consent, ID's of both. But you'll have to sort out the payment yourself, via PayPal, and have a risk of getting ripped off.

A lot of ava's get sold directly and while its against TOS it depends primarily on credibility of seller. In last 6 months i know of 3 ava's that got sold that way and all of them were around lvl 100 + or -.

MA cannot make it legal as it would crash esi prices and make the exit cost from EU way too low ( it is there method of keeping you here longer and it works really well from what i have seen).

The cost of taking out all skills is so high that there is really no reason to chip out ( especially hunting skills) in the current scenario.

A lot of ava's get sold directly and while its against TOS it depends primarily on credibility of seller. In last 6 months i know of 3 ava's that got sold that way and all of them were around lvl 100 + or -.

MA cannot make it legal as it would crash esi prices and make the exit cost from EU way too low ( it is there method of keeping you here longer and it works really well from what i have seen).

The cost of taking out all skills is so high that there is really no reason to chip out ( especially hunting skills) in the current scenario.

MA have authorised certain avatars to be sold. I don't know the exact process (I would assume you need to be known and favoured by them) but they have allowed it (including changing ID details on the account, which is vital if you're holding $10k in that account).

I think there is a fee involved too...

Last edited:
Back