Selling: closed for end of 2022 sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
After 7 years ( i know what you said to me 2 years ago on this thread......) dont you think it is time to give it up? it been 7 years. Do a AMA question as if a full account can be sold via Mindark . Why not ask? you have 1 question on AMA its your 1 chance. Or keep bumping for another 7 years (i chat nicely to you as like 2 years ago :) ).

well there are the skills/avatar/soul bound items and then there is some equipment , bumps go for both
sure prices have dropped on everything so there is little interest (though there has been at least some over the years)
imho with unique things in the EU, you can set your price as long as you have use for them anyway (or don't care them gathering dust)
however if anyone wants to take the efficiency grinding game to the next level, this is a good jumpstart and I want to keep it visible

MA is clearly playing a funny game on being very strict on avatar sales and then restricting the flow of ESIs to make actual bulk transfers impossible
however we know transfers have taken place in past, and will happen again
my viewpoint is that with some easy changes (mandatory rename, cleanup of friend list), they could be contributing to the RCE better by allowing them
I clearly have done the error before so not gonna spend my time and AMA quota asking things that MA has said won't happen, so already asked a question about attribute gains in codex
After 7 years ( i know what you said to me 2 years ago on this thread......) dont you think it is time to give it up?
it been 7 years. Do a AMA question as if a full account can be sold via Mindark . Why not ask? you have 1 question on AMA its your 1 chance.
Or keep bumping for another 7 years (i chat nicely to you as like 2 years ago :) ).

Are you only willing to sell skills in bulk? I am looking for a decent amount of knife skills both hit and dmg.

Are you only willing to sell skills in bulk? I am looking for a decent amount of knife skills both hit and dmg.
unfortunately I have some targets in mind, 200 in swords and 1M total skills still to get, and yea ESI prices do not justify transfers these days imho

bump it up right now!

unfortunately I have some targets in mind, 200 in swords and 1M total skills still to get, and yea ESI prices do not justify transfers these days imho

Just thought I would ask. I found what I was looking for.

items and skills updated, bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up, updated items and skills

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

I am genius, but I didn't get how buyer will get these millions of skills? ESI's would cost another million ped. :unsure:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back