bunkin rifle for newbie

Lord_Volume

Young
so I'm a new player and I got the bunkin rifle. its UL, but is it worth upkeeping for awhile to save on costs? I depo'd $50 to start, and plan on doing about $20 every 3 weeks.

thanks for all the advice.

Your gonna hunt anyway, so might as well do the adjusted upgrade bare min. On the low end i think it's one of the more decent weaps and you will use it for a long time. It's slow so might upgrade past adjusted for range enhancers ..... maybe.

All depends what you wanna do. If you want to keep low depo and hunt punys then sure. Whatever you enjoy.
The barb in the starter pack is a decent alternative to bukins. Also the starter pack gold+ has the sinkadus amp which will help push the dps of either weapon. If you are depositing either way it’s probably worth getting it.

removed

Last edited:
All depends what you wanna do. If you want to keep low depo and hunt punys then sure. Whatever you enjoy.
The barb in the starter pack is a decent alternative to bukins. Also the starter pack gold+ has the sinkadus amp which will help push the dps of either weapon. If you are depositing either way it’s probably worth getting it.
thanks, I picked up the gold pack to begin with, but wanted to wait on using that rifle until I can fully use it.
I also wanted to wait to use the amps until I'm hunting something higher than punys

I would wait a bit, take those 3 deposits, and buy a platinum starter pack for 75$.
That will give you the Barbarella gun, amp and 50x skill pills, which give you 50% XP gain boost for 50 hours.

thanks, I picked up the gold pack to begin with, but wanted to wait on using that rifle until I can fully use it.
I also wanted to wait to use the amps until I'm hunting something higher than punys
Good that you are waiting to max the SIB before using the Barb. Also don't upgrade the bukins to adjusted until you reach level 6 either, as the SIB on that one changes also.
Honestly I would just run the amp anyway. It raises your efficiency, and you kill and skill up quicker. A bit of overkill never hurt anyone. (for most situations)

removed

Last edited:
It really is sad that they removed the Kong gun from the webshop. It had same stats as the Barb but much higher tt value so it lasts a lot longer. Unfortunately it's soul bound like the barb gun so you cannot buy one in the market as webshop was only way to get it. Old Barbs had higher tt value too... silly Mindark removing useful things from webshop.

It really is sad that they removed the Kong gun from the webshop. It had same stats as the Barb but much higher tt value so it lasts a lot longer. Unfortunately it's soul bound like the barb gun so you cannot buy one in the market as webshop was only way to get it. Old Barbs had higher tt value too... silly Mindark removing useful things from webshop.
The barb had the same tt value at the time, and both are lowered to the same currently they both got shitnurfed

The barb had the same tt value at the time, and both are lowered to the same currently they both got shitnurfed
When the TT was reduced the cost was shifted from decay to ammo so it was actually a buff since it lasts the same number of shots as it did before but with more UA usage

When the TT was reduced the cost was shifted from decay to ammo so it was actually a buff since it lasts the same number of shots as it did before but with more UA usage
Oh didn't catch that. I guess that's why it lasted so long when I had the older version with TT over max still (when they lowered the max TT they didn't change any current tt values on existing items)

z12 and sink from gold pack is the best option, you also get a good bit of ammo that you can use for a while.
you have to find a low-level mob that gives good mu back in the day (2 years ago) it used to be exarosaur for low levels. for the blazar fragments.
another good mob to check out is vixens on rocktropia. for vixen gears. (375-450%MU) they also have very low hp.

because no matter what at low levels and low level gear youll be taking a loss. so you want to get as much mu back to possibly break even.

MA, please make the ZX Sinkadus last the same amount of shots as the barbarella, the amp dies when barb is at about 60% tt left

MA, please make the ZX Sinkadus last the same amount of shots as the barbarella, the amp dies when barb is at about 60% tt left
Yea lowering the tt on the sinkadus really sucked but I think they didnt want to mess with value of A101 or something

Yea lowering the tt on the sinkadus really sucked but I think they didnt want to mess with value of A101 or something
it still shoots 1560 shots. assuming you have no reload speed. a z12+sink will last 32.5 minutes if you are shooting every single second in that time. so really a sink will last around 40-45 minutes. with looting and running around.

Back