Burglar Bob

Lower Bane

Provider
Holy Crap! Does anyone else think that Burglar Bob is way over powered for his level? I mean where does it get all those advanced spells and skill sets for a lvl 7? Burglar Bob continues to kick my Lvl 9's ass and I have got all spells maxed for my lvl. lol

Use low mana consumption spells + heal spells and make him run dry then finish him off slowly - you need more then basic endurance if you want to beat him at low levels.

He is one of the last challenging forest mobs after they removed healspells from most of them they have all become boring and straightforward to kill.

Use low mana consumption spells + heal spells and make him run dry then finish him off slowly - you need more then basic endurance if you want to beat him at low levels.

He is one of the last challenging forest mobs after they removed healspells from most of them they have all become boring and straightforward to kill.

But still he is just a Lvl 7. lol

But still he is just a Lvl 7. lol

Yeah but none of the npc beasts have stats that you could reach at lvl7 - its likely intended for forest beasts to have lower levels then players so they dont give to much experience when beaten.

wtf? what is burglar bob with spells and mana etc etc? Sounds like wow to me... wrong forum?:D

EDIT: NWM, noticed it was in compet section...

Back