Burn damage and life steal

jojo07

Alpha
Society
Universal Born Looters
joris jojo pogn
Hi,

Is it normal that when you attack with an Arson chip you don t regen on all damage dealt but only on the first 10% ?

I can understand we don t pop a giant regen number on the first hit as we didn t effectively did the damage but we should slowly regen with the burn damage no?

i sent a support request to know if it was intended like that,

i m quite sad it doesn t work...

That would be a bit overkill? Since you're also shooting/slicing/stabbing the mob while it burns.

That would be a bit overkill? Since you're also shooting/slicing/stabbing the mob while it burns.
well it had 20 dps so the regen would be really slow but still we are paying for this why we don t have the regen ? your other actions have nothing to do with the regen, if someone want to use arson, then sweat then finish the mob why would he loose his regen ?

and if its the same with Ranked flamethrower this is probably even worse to not make burn dmg regen... as it s the main source of damage of the gun

Yeah does not work that way unfortunatly. Would be very much over kill. But, would make our Arson chips worth more! ;) :devilish:

Are you talking about a lifesteal amp on the arson chip itself? The buff is only active when you have the item equipped

Are you talking about a lifesteal amp on the arson chip itself? The buff is only active when you have the item equipped
nope even if you keep the arson in your hand it won t heal you

Yeah balance wise it makes sense. Sadly.

why ? you pay for the 600dmg dealt... and for the life steal, arson chip have a low dps, so a low health regen even an arson X is 35dps... we are speaking for 0.3hp per % for the highest chip ingame...

And think about owner of the flamethrower... (i don t own one but still it s bad for them)

Yeah it makes no sense, but Mindark struggles with justifying the stupid Adjusted sweeper gun not being allowed to use the amp by saying "It's balanced that way". Bruh it got like 2.8 dpp and like 12% eff.

Last edited:
Yeah it makes no sense, but Mindark struggles with justifying the stupid Adjusted sweeper gun not being allowed to use the amp by saying "It's balanced that way". Bruh it got like 2.8 app and like 12% eff.
Adj V1 will always have place in my heart :(

why ? you pay for the 600dmg dealt... and for the life steal, arson chip have a low dps, so a low health regen even an arson X is 35dps... we are speaking for 0.3hp per % for the highest chip ingame...

And think about owner of the flamethrower... (i don t own one but still it s bad for them)
Well DoT damage, is done while you still shoot and all like said earlier. So that is why.

Yeah poor fellow flame pyro lovers =/

That's right, you pay for the damage dealt. What you get is damage dealt AND extra DPS with good eco on top of whatever weapon you might use. Arson chips are already super good (at least FEN/TEN); adding lifesteal to them would be just mental - who would bother using any other combo if so (disregarding double bling ring users like xmas22/summer20 combo)?

""
Hi jojo,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support
""

well common answer we will see

Back