Buying: Buying a Mothership / Privateer

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
Greetings,

Time has come for me to branch out and get a more suitable ship for my personal requirements ingame, therefore I am looking or the following details on potential Mothership / Privateer sellers (preferably Mothership):
  • Name (Name is somewhat important to me in order to understand it's origins);
  • Current Structural Integrity (SI and any potential stocks you may have to continue improving the ship);
  • Sub-Systems you have on your ship (Sub-Warp Drive and Armament Drive);
  • Any Warp Drives you may have in stock (aswell as resources to produce more);
  • Proposed Pricetag (Whatever it is you believe it is worth, let me know).
  • Any other details you deem fit to be presented.
Disclaimer:
  1. I won't bother much with fishing attempts, so you either provide me with a thought out pricetag and / or interest in selling or don't bother sending me a message or bumping this thread;
  2. This is a serious thread, and I would like people to remain serious.
Thanks for taking the time to read through! Best regards,

Greetings,

Time has come for me to branch out and get a more suitable ship for my personal requirements ingame, therefore I am looking or the following details on potential Mothership / Privateer sellers (preferably Mothership):
  • Name (Name is somewhat important to me in order to understand it's origins);
  • Current Structural Integrity (SI and any potential stocks you may have to continue improving the ship);
  • Sub-Systems you have on your ship (Sub-Warp Drive and Armament Drive);
  • Any Warp Drives you may have in stock (aswell as resources to produce more);
  • Proposed Pricetag (Whatever it is you believe it is worth, let me know).
  • Any other details you deem fit to be presented.
Disclaimer:
  1. I won't bother much with fishing attempts, so you either provide me with a thought out pricetag and / or interest in selling or don't bother sending me a message or bumping this thread;
  2. This is a serious thread, and I would like people to remain serious.
Thanks for taking the time to read through! Best regards,
Bump it up

Bump it up for sunday!

I have a privateer for sale.

Bumping it up!

Reactions: Geo
Bump it up now

Still searching for nice proposals!

Bumping it to the top

Bumping this up yet again

Back