Buying an LA?

Bombay

Mature
Society
Pretentious Entrepreneurial Devotees
Bombay "GotGuns" Toms
How does one go about purchasing a land area? I didn't see any on auction, this might be a noob question I only have 4 days in.:yay:

Step 1) Deposit upwards of 100,000 PEDs.
Step 2) Find a seller, may take a long time. Wait till FPC sells another one.
Step 3) Upon reading step 1 and 2, exclaim: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Be prepared to not get one. Period.

unlike other games where property is merely a status symbol, In EU, there are only a few dozen Land Areas, which land owners can collect tax on...

popular land areas can earn up to 100$ on a good day, so needless to say, people pay alot for them and view them as an investment/RL income source...

Yep if you got 10 or 20 grand laying around to invest and some patience to wait for one to come up for sale you`ll be in the mix like a faucervix!

Step 1) Deposit upwards of 100,000 PEDs.
Step 2) Find a seller, may take a long time. Wait till FPC sells another one.
Step 3) Upon reading step 1 and 2, exclaim: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

What is FPC?

Also finding a seller is what I was talking about how is that done? I am guessing due to response that it is rare for people to sell a LA? If someone was to up and sell one tomorrow how would we find out about it?

FPC = First Planet Company, the spin-off from MindArk that runs the Entropia planet now.

Someone could list the land area in game auction, or maybe more likely list it in an Entropia Forum "Selling" thread. It's not that rare...search back and you will find lots of LA selling threads. Just don't know if any active atm.

hmm...

LAs are huge investments... start smaller.. maybe look in to an apartment, booth or shop... There's several on the auction now.

FPC = First Planet Company, the spin-off from MindArk that runs the Entropia planet now.

Someone could list the land area in game auction, or maybe more likely list it in an Entropia Forum "Selling" thread. It's not that rare...search back and you will find lots of LA selling threads. Just don't know if any active atm.

ty sir

Look no further then here: Selling LA

Thanks a lot for all the help guys :wtg: it appears I should be looking in the "sell" section not the "LA" section of the forums :laugh: I think all my questions were answered though thank you! Great community we have here.

a piece of advice:

play the game for at least a couple of months, get a grasp on the economy b4 you invest in any kind of property!

S.

a piece of advice:

play the game for at least a couple of months, get a grasp on the economy b4 you invest in any kind of property!

Exactly, this is the wise decision.
And even then, it takes quite a bit of knowledge to find what exactly what people want. (Other than proteron DNA, which I'll pay over 20K for)

a piece of advice:

S.

unless you really want to invest. In which case i'll sell u an apartment (which normall cost a few 100) for 100k peds /joking

Yeah good advice there. Get to know the game and what the pros and cons are, what you like in the game etc etc before making a sizeable investment.

aIMK.II, Mod FAP, LA.. location: las vegas..

is that you, durrrr?

(i believe sammy spends his time on FT now) :p

a piece of advice:

S.

Thank you good advice for a new person:)

Exactly, this is the wise decision.
And even then, it takes quite a bit of knowledge to find what exactly what people want. (Other than proteron DNA, which I'll pay over 20K for)

Thank you good advice for a new person:)

aIMK.II, Mod FAP, LA.. location: las vegas..

is that you, durrrr?

(i believe sammy spends his time on FT now) :p

I don't understand this one:scratch2:

Yes thanks for the concern guys at this point I have 0 money in the game. I am just learning the ropes as it were. I wanted to watch what a few land areas sold for maybe some hangers too if they come back anytime soon. I also wanted to get as much info as possible on other ways of making some kind of return on investment before I actually test the waters:eek:

I am one of the I am sure many people here because of the news of people making money in EU, and while I have money to put in I wouldn't want to add a bad investment story to the pool. Just keeping my eyes open for a way to turn a bit of profit to fund my intro in to the EU experience. I am sure there is much more to it than I will discover if I only allow myself to sweat and run TPs which is my current investment that I find acceptable (time).

Feel free to highjack my thread with any tips and tricks you may have or ideas and investment ops:cool: I am in sponge mode;)

I also wanted to get as much info as possible on other ways of making some kind of return on investment before I actually test the waters:eek:

Wrong order, buddy! :silly2:

Secondhand experience has nothing on firsthand experience anyways. Take the time to learn about EU, and then decide whether or not to invest or not. I have many ideas in mind in terms of business ventures, but I just want to experience the game first before I do the more bold things.
I see myself as a future businessman, and with RockTropia coming out soon, I'm more prepared than ever for this new world, and ready to take it by storm. (And by storm I mean: Sit intently by my keyboard, and eye the auctions carefully.)

Back