Buying Basic Clothes

RexDameon

Mentor
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Posts
2,974
Location
Canada
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Avatar Name
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Ok i admit it i got desperate and TT'd my clothes so i could keep on hunting(they were just basic stuff anyways) But now i could realy use some new ones.

I just would like a basic set, shirt, pants, shoes. and all green preferablly but i may considered unclored. anyone tailors have anything in storage sitting around liek this?

nothing fancy realy just better then orange.
 

Faustian

Old No. 7
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Posts
2,750
Location
USA
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Avatar Name
Faustian Faust Dok
RexDameon said:
Ok i admit it i got desperate and TT'd my clothes so i could keep on hunting(they were just basic stuff anyways) But now i could realy use some new ones.

I just would like a basic set, shirt, pants, shoes. and all green preferablly but i may considered unclored. anyone tailors have anything in storage sitting around liek this?

nothing fancy realy just better then orange.
I can do lvl 1,2 and 3 for no charge just supply the material.
 

RexDameon

Mentor
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Posts
2,974
Location
Canada
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Avatar Name
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Faustian said:
I can do lvl 1,2 and 3 for no charge just supply the material.
yea thats kind of the prob getting molisk is insane right now.
 

emptywalls

Dominant
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Posts
425
Location
San Diego, Ca
Society
Disease of Machinery
Avatar Name
Peter emptywalls Rabbit
grab some clothing from the NPC tailor in jason, those will get you thru.

im still wearing clothing from the jason tailor, because no one can color black....

=\
 

Nerishimo

Dominant
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Posts
456
Location
I'm From Virginia, I'll put something sharp in ya
Society
Nerishimo Returns Soc
RexDameon said:
yea thats kind of the prob getting molisk is insane right now.
I got you rex :)

(been hunting molisk all week)
 
Top