Buying Castorian Survival EnBlade-7 Improved

eoden

Provider
Closing This Thread.

anyone got one for sale or know who has one? or even a Castorian Survival EnBlade-12. . . . . or Castorian Survival EnBlade-11 or any other high end knife... due to high prices... or something i might even be interested in...
ClericDagger 3C

Last edited:
Nice Knife, I just don't know if there is more then 1 or not. lol

so like a said a 12 or 11 would probably be nice too. maybe a 10 for those rough times... or whatever.

BTW anyones opinion of a better one would be great! thxs.

Ricodia? ( i hope i spelled his name right) if your out there this is right up your ally. :) I think your my new role model after hearing bout you knifing hoggolos in the olden days.

There are only 2-3 ingame. Recoda owns one and the other(s) are on avatars who don't need the sell since they have enough money already. I don't see how you could get one unless you offer a significant amount of money or loot one yourself (looted from armax supposedly). ;)

Thank you Sara, I figured that much for the Improved 7.. alright anyone got a 12, 11 or 10 Knife they wanna sell. please PM me.

eoden said:
Thank you Sara, I figured that much for the Improved 7.. alright anyone got a 12, 11 or 10 Knife they wanna sell. please PM me.
Remember there is a huge difference between the 10 and the 11/12 survs. The 10 is actually more powerful but it has really really bad economy. The 11 and 12 have a step-down in power, but with really good economy (worth hunting with as opposed to the 10 which would be more as a powerful safety backup).

Only one 12 ingame as far as Recoda knows, and he knows a lot. ;) Supposedly looted from Thorafoid. A few 11 ingame though, but they cost quite a few k PED these days.

Pm sent :).......

Back