Buying: Buying Hangar for 1ped!

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Hi peeps,

i am buying a hangar for 1ped, maybe i can go down 15-100%, but if you want to make sure that your hangar goes for a huge loss, my offer is probably the best offer you will ever get on the market!

I am a passionate pilot who even can fly a Slepinir upside down! I cleaned my inbox and i am awaiting your numerous offers. I might even take 3-4 hangars for that price, so dont be shy!

But actually i need the hangar quickly to promote some football games in it and of course to flirt with the gorgeous repair girl in the brown overall!

Happy facepalm day all! :smoke:

no! don't sell to him, I will pay double what he is offering.

browser double posted on me, sorry :/

I'll pay half!

If you give me 1k ped a month I will manage it for you :O
This is an amazing offer since it means you can retain your property indefinitely and maintain such a great associate as me at an unprecedented low rate.

narfi

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'll pay 100,000 times more then Parlog my inbox also has plenty of space for offers :)

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'll pay 100,000 times more then Parlog my inbox also has plenty of space for offers :)

Bah, you already have one! You should sell me yours not buy another one!

This thread goes a little bit out of bounds please stay on topic peeps, still waiting for serious offers!

Bump for Parlog and very nice offer ;)

Parlog please pm me if you need a coinvestor to put up all that cash you will need for this project ;)

Parlog you are using some kind of insider info.
Did you visited other planets recently ?

It does not matter that Neverdie Studios will just release 3 million more hangers on Rocktropia next month and call it heaven. Guess cat's out of the bag. No wonder they said not to talk to cat. Nevermind... free bump for a silly little thread.

Last edited:
I want one too!!! :yay:

I'll pay or do anything! ANYTHIIING!!! :deal:

It does not matter that Neverdie Studios will just release 3 million more hangers on Rocktropia next month and call it heaven. Guess cat's out of the bag. No wonder they said not to talk to cat. Nevermind... free bump for a silly little thread.

One can always look for if he lowers lending sum in his bank on hangars.

Then you know what will happend.:cool:

nah i juts found the bids in the buy-section funny and thought i might have to underbid that with the ultimate price! Its like a sarcastic reaction... but my offer stands! If you sell me your hangar for 1ped or less, i will gladly pay!

Back