Buying marber with LOW TT !

Kyle Wildman

Mature
Banned
Society
DOGGI'S in the HIZZA !
Kyle Wildman Raynham
Anyone got one for sale?, no harsh prices as well... :D

I think i still have a Bravo-type somewhere with a TT around 20PED... if you're interested, pm me so we can discuss what is a "harsh" price for you ;)

Ok, harsh price for a marber is round 30 to 40 ped

Kyle Wildman said:
Sooo, you're saying you want to buy a Marber Bravo (in my case) with a TT of 20, at 40ped max (so TT+20) ?!

Ermh, sorry but i won't sell at less than TT+40 since it's the average market price.

If you want something in your price either you'll need to find a bravo with even less TT than mine or you'll have to look for an Echo-type.

Good luck

cacail said:
Sooo, you're saying you want to buy a Marber Bravo (in my case) with a TT of 20, at 40ped max (so TT+20) ?!

Ermh, sorry but i won't sell at less than TT+40 since it's the average market price.

If you want something in your price either you'll need to find a bravo with even less TT than mine or you'll have to look for an Echo-type.

Good luck

i agree, but with an echo, (which he prolly has) you have even longer reload(if i recall right) and less damage...

LOL - maybe you could just give him it at TT ;)

If you find more than TT+10 a harsh price then maybe you should grab your pea shooter and down a few Trax... see if you can loot your own! :laugh:

I think you are being VERY unreasonable here... I mean we're talking about a gun that deals *99* dmg FFS! And you want it for ....30ped :silly2:

Kyle Wildman said:

From what I've seen, Bravos go for between TT+30 and TT+50

I looted one last night with a TT of 20. Advertised it at TT+30 for sale in town, and got my hand torn off in the stampede :D

This gun is awesome (I have my own anyway)! As ulti says UnAmped it does 99 damage (you can put the usual Omegaton A* Amps on it), and has 140 Metre range

You're crying at paying an extremely sensible price for one?

FireW0lf said:
From what I've seen, Bravos go for between TT+30 and TT+50

I looted one last night with a TT of 20. Advertised it at TT+30 for sale in town, and got my hand torn off in the stampede :D

This gun is awesome (I have my own anyway)! As ulti says UnAmped it does 99 damage (you can put the usual Omegaton A* Amps on it), and has 140 Metre range

You're crying at paying an extremely sensible price for one?

(seems firewolf and ultimababe are forgetting one thing: RELOAD

Nope. Marbers are taggers - so you can get that mob at the edge of your radar, so Reload time doesnt come into it (Actually, quite often I'll tag a mob with it, and cant be bothered to change to my Justifier, just kill it with the Bravo - still dies before it reaches me) ;)

FireW0lf said:
Nope. Marbers are taggers - so you can get that mob at the edge of your radar, so Reload time doesnt come into it (Actually, quite often I'll tag a mob with it, and cant be bothered to change to my Justifier, just kill it with the Bravo - still dies before it reaches me) ;)
yeah, thats right. i remember having only bravo, cheapest rifle ingame, and killing armax cow young/mature with it, ans sometimes bull young :laugh:

Yep same here.. I've went on big hunts using only my Echo ME... I'll use a pea shooter like my Beauto to finish the dreggs of life off...

I'm skilling plasma and looting EXTREMELY well....... skills are coming very fast. :cool:

6 second reload on my Echo... split that into 3 seconds per wallop between me and FireW0lf on a hunt... Echo is amped (as is w0lfie's Bravo) so dealing out 100+ dmg we can do quite a bit of dmg...

I just dont get it when people cry about the plasma guns... :confused:

You know they 0WN j00 a55!! :D

Does this have anything to do wit sellin me one, i seen ones in auctions sold at least tt+20 for marbers, and i even seen a echo sold for tt+9

Nope. We get sellable stuff, and usually auction it or advertise it ingame, and it's gone

I have a Bravo and ulti has an Echo ME. The Bravo last night was the first one we looted

There are always bargains to be found in the auction - but dont base the prices you assume things are, with the price that they're sitting at when you view them. Many things go up by quite a bit at the last 5 minutes

Only 3 or 4 weeks ago there was a guy advertising a Bravo in PA for sale. ulti traded with him, told him that they could be bought for as little as TT+30 and he called her a scammer and closed the window. Not 5 minutes later somebody else arrived at PA, also advertising one, at TT+30

Just seems that TT+30 - 50 is the average markup

If you're unsure, go to www.perc.info and check Pricefinder. That has a full history of all items sold via the auction, and can give you an accurate markup

---

Lowest selling markup: 23,08 PED
Average selling markup: 37,66 PED
Highest selling markup: 56,61 PED

That is the 14 days average markup as of 5th June 2005, 1.44pm BST. Hope it helps

Last edited:
Back