Buying: Metallic bone replacement BP

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Willing to offer a considerable amount of peds for this bp. Let me know if you have one.

:)

What do you know, I have one ;) - what is this considerable offer? :)

can anyone tell anything about the product ?

Hally said:
can anyone tell anything about the product ?

I suppose Akoz can :D

Mercury said:
What do you know, I have one ;) - what is this considerable offer? :)

:rofl:

I believe there are other than you as well star or I wouldn't be posting here, would I? ;)

Others

:) Prove it.

lol, sorry to steal the thread, but i want that bp too, how much ya want for it star? and dont name that price toooooooo high, ill be reasonable, or ill just stand in cornith whenever youre there naked again till ya sell it to me, lol.

seriously tho, i would like that bp, if i can afford it right now. so how much?

but i would really like to know what materials it uses also. i havent been able to find one for about a month now taht ive been looking

Hally its a level 3(?) component BP

If you look in the component book, Electric, Mechanic, and Metal components each have 3 bp's per level, so 9 bp's per levelset.

On the 3rd 'level' of the book, there are 10bps.. Right after the mechanic BPs, theres a slot for metallic bone replacement.

I've been crafting mechanic nonstop and still no BP yet.. Where did yours drop from PStar? Is it indeed a mechanic component? (Or a metal one? METALlic bone replacement. I guess so.)

I assume it's either used in the creation of DNA(maybe), or more likely used for body sculpting.. Seeing as Akoz has been unlocking more and more beauty levels.. =)

deo: That's hijacking. Keep it out of my thread.

Dash Smashing: It's a metal bp for sure.

Back