Buying: Unlimited OA103 bp

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Paying gold and green forests

Any qr works.

did you just say you would trade a LA for an unlimited OA103 BP?

My oa-103 is one of my most prized items but if there's a green forest for trade i'd luv to go walking on my own land ;)

Although I love having one of the few unlimited oa-103 bp's, I'd too be interested in further talks if land is being offered. Being a landowner has always been something I've wanted to try my hand at.

Trabin.

ehrm "Paying gold and green forests" is a "directly translated" expression from denmark/norway if im not mistaken ("guld og grønne skove" in danish) meaning "paying very well" or similar and not to be taken literally? :p
Not sure its called the same in english though which could be the reason its misunderstood but still... you people are seriously thinking hes offering a 100-200k deed for this bp? educated guess would be anything between 5-15k (wide range i know but theyre not really sold twice a week so hard to price...:p) or so for the OA-103bp considering thats been salesprices so far i think?

Didn't really think he was serious, i figured it would be something like that. But he'd have to offer land to get this thing out of my book lol

Optima said:
ehrm "Paying gold and green forests" is a "directly translated" expression from denmark/norway if im not mistaken ("guld og grønne skove" in danish

"Guld och gröna skogar" on swedish so not just denmark/norway ;)

Akoz said:
Paying gold and green forests

Any qr works.

a man approached a woman on the street and
asked her to accomponay him to his hotel room
in exchange he offered her 1 million dollars

she thought about it for a moment and quickly agreed as he was well dressed and didnt smell too bad

before they got into the car, he said that he actually only had 100 dollars at the moment and asked if that would do
to which she slapped him for proposing such an insult to her dignity

to this he replied
'so it is just a matter of price....'

Hmm. Sorry for the confusion.
Land areas are unfortunately out of the question. Maybe a shed hut? :p

Back