Buying: Buying Unlimited Space Thruster and Unlimited Nanowarp Drive I

Hi I want to buy both a unlimited space thruster and unlimited Nanowarp Drive I, if you have these and wish to sell please contact me

Thanks
Wyndi Chelien

Huh? I didnt even know you could take these out? Arent they always atteched to the unl little ships? Are you sure you can even buy them seperately?

Huh? I didnt even know you could take these out? Arent they always atteched to the unl little ships? Are you sure you can even buy them seperately?
Yes they are separate it would have been better if they were attached to the ship would have made my life easier when I purchased the Firebird Limited Edition, but did not come the ul space thruster or ul nanowarp drive I with it. I contacted the seller, but he never replies now I have to find these 2 items in order to be able to use this ship.

Yes they are separate it would have been better if they were attached to the ship would have made my life easier when I purchased the Firebird Limited Edition, but did not come the ul space thruster or ul nanowarp drive I with it. I contacted the seller, but he never replies now I have to find these 2 items in order to be able to use this ship.
anyone else selling the nano warpdrive to you would render their own firebird/equus useless, it would be best to get the original seller to sell the nanowarp drive or ask mindark to help in reversing the trade - as this clearly is a design flaw on their part.

anyone else selling the nano warpdrive to you would render their own firebird/equus useless, it would be best to get the original seller to sell the nanowarp drive or ask mindark to help in reversing the trade - as this clearly is a design flaw on their part.
I contacted Mindark its been 2 weeks they have not replied and I tried to contact the seller he never comes online or replies. [Moderated: Removed name, Rule 2.13]

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks m8! Hope this gets resolved! Tho now, that you mention it, i think there was a similar case a while back, where someone here on the forums talked about buying one without those 2 things as well, dunno how that ended tho.

Tho i mean, worst case, its a scam, but a super useless one then, no? Not saying it is, may have been a mistake or sth, but if it was, doesnt a scam imply some kind of benefit? Seems like he couldnt sell those anyway? Kinda confusing.

Maybe ludvik can sort this out, when he edits the name out of your post :hammer:

I can't believe this is the second time within 2 months that someone was scammed for same quad. Come on MindArk, give those people free warp drives, and ban whoever scammed someone by selling them warp drive originally to separate it from the ship.

Thank you for your support guys, I had a kind seller just sell me the ul space thruster at least thats something I could use the ship as a normal one for now until I can sort out the nano warp drive I. I contacted the other person who got scammed, he is the same as me he managed to buy the ul space thruster but has had no luck with the nano warp drive I. We are both in touch with Mindark to sort something out. For anyone who is looking to buy these ships make sure you see the ul space thruster and ul nano warp drive I included in the sale with the ship or you be scammed like me and the other player.

MA should be on these cases. If you guys paid 40-50k+ for these ships without warp and thrusters it is clearly a SCAM, and I would call MA offices. No time to waste... the sooner the better.

Sad to see this has happened again. The person that sold this knew what he was doing, and should be ashamed.

Not trying to blame the buyer at all here, but it highlights the importance of knowing exactly what you are getting into before making such an investment. Due diligence can never hurt.

Best of luck with a favourable outcome.

and this has been mentioned a couple of times as a reason why being able to AH storage boxes with certain content may be a good idea, such as only combos that originally went together, as above, or more generally, to be able to sell full sets of armour in one go, for example.

Hi everyone an update for you all the seller came back online today and gave me the Nanowarpdrive she has been very busy RL she apologised for the delay so I am complete I have everything now. I was lucky and thank god she came back I thought I was scammed. MA sucked they never came back to me so now I am going to close the support ticket that they NEVER answered!

Back