Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Kshahdoo

Young
As far as I understand, it's a daily mission in Lahar Swamps, but I can't find anything about the reward for doing it. Does anybody know about it?

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
As far as I understand, it's a daily mission in Lahar Swamps, but I can't find anything about the reward for doing it. Does anybody know about it?
Blazar fragments or universal ammo. It varies.

Daniel Steps

Prowler
Undisclosed³
Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ?

have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting
(and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ?

have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting
(and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)
Yesterday I had two drop after soloing the entire chain up to and including the three stages for the boss fight.

So it's either a 1 in ~250 drop rate, or I looted it from the boss, I'm not entirely sure.

-Sityl

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Yesterday I had two drop after soloing the entire chain up to and including the three stages for the boss fight.

So it's either a 1 in ~250 drop rate, or I looted it from the boss, I'm not entirely sure.

-Sityl
Usually you get one entrail from the boss and other at the end of the mission after killing all the veterans, when you also get the buff, this if you have enough participation on the mission.

I think other calamusoids can also drop it but it's very rare. If I remember right even got one from the lowest maturity but have killed some Ks of them.

Mathilda

Alpha
Mathilda nukegirl Chei
Unless I'm mistaken there is new calamusoid models in the codex which suggests the new missions will build on these

sighlentz

Alpha
Society
Synergen
Jack Wuzi Daniels
Unless I'm mistaken there is new calamusoid models in the codex which suggests the new missions will build on these
Can you elaborate on the "New Models in Codex" further? I don't understand what your stating here.