Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

As far as I understand, it's a daily mission in Lahar Swamps, but I can't find anything about the reward for doing it. Does anybody know about it?

Daniel Steps

Prowler
Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ?

have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting
(and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)

Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ?

have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting
(and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)
Yesterday I had two drop after soloing the entire chain up to and including the three stages for the boss fight.

So it's either a 1 in ~250 drop rate, or I looted it from the boss, I'm not entirely sure.

-Sityl

Fanan

Stalker
Yesterday I had two drop after soloing the entire chain up to and including the three stages for the boss fight.

So it's either a 1 in ~250 drop rate, or I looted it from the boss, I'm not entirely sure.

-Sityl
Usually you get one entrail from the boss and other at the end of the mission after killing all the veterans, when you also get the buff, this if you have enough participation on the mission.

I think other calamusoids can also drop it but it's very rare. If I remember right even got one from the lowest maturity but have killed some Ks of them.

Unless I'm mistaken there is new calamusoid models in the codex which suggests the new missions will build on these