Calling All South Africans

Hasie

Dominant
Society
Miners Elite
Paul Hasie Horn
Hi all

I want to create a society for South Africans, waar on lekker in afrikaans kan praat ;). So if anyone is interested, please PM me...

Hasie

From a fellow (ex)South African, good luck with your Soc Mr. Rabbit:)

Unfortunately I'm already in wonderful Soc (if I haven't been kicked yet -- been a bit distracted with another game:ahh: )

Thank you, I also hope this will turn out quite good. There are a few South Africans in my current Soc, but I want to talk afrikaans and discuss issues that only south africans will understand... Meet up and have a social event now and then... But if I dont get much response from the community I will not leave my current Soc....

But thanks...

Any other south africans? Let me know...

Hasie

Hi

South African and proud of it. Would be nice to meet you guys.

Goblixie

Good luck with the soc mate :)

We have 3 Zimbos in our soc ek se :yay:

bump :scratch2:

Where did all the South Africans go? Well please contact me in PM or the thread...

I am looking for South African players, I am gunna create a all South African society....

Hasie

Good luck with the soc mate :)

We have 3 Zimbos in our soc ek se :yay:

:rofl: Id love to be from there just to be called that :D

Sounds alot better than English. Hehe.

Ja al die mensies.

To create a soceity just of South Africans...... Sorry to break it to you, it wont last.

Well I will still try, I already got a few ppl that is interested.... But thanks for the feedback....

Best of luck with the soc.

:beerchug:

Thanks, Just wish more South Africans use the damm Forum.... I will have to hunt them down ingame then :D

Hasie

Good luck with the soc.

I qualify, but I think I'll stay in AoW :p

Hi all

I want to create a society for South Africans, waar on lekker in afrikaans kan praat ;). So if anyone is interested, please PM me...

Hasie

Hehe I speak dutch but it isn't a big difference :D

We would say, waar men lekker in het afrikaans kunnen praten ;)

Thanks for the reply... I need newbies that dont belong to a soc.... I really dont expect you guys leaving your current soc, for the one i am planning on creating...

Anyone else interested.... PM me

Hasie

Hey Hasie,

GL forming your soc. Was really nice meeting you :)drink:) during my visit to SA the other day!

Its coming on the soc we have about 11 ppl now but will still need more...

Bump

PM or reply please

Hasie

Ok the soc is up and running got quite a few members already :)

Die Kommando - Gaan sign op as julle dit like :)

Greetings

Hasie

:yay: :yay: BuMp :yay: :yay:

Die Kommando - Suid Afrikaanse soc...

Hasie

Come you lazy South Africans :) Use the forum a bit more...

Anyway still recruiting ... ... ...

Hasie
Die Kommando

Truth is , *Most* South-Africans go inactive over a while...for coupla reasons i guess, some dont have the time other dont have the money
New Order is your best hope, its Mainly south-african but contains some from similair timezone, and they will surely accept you

South-African Society will become an Inactive Society :rolleyes:

If you get more serious about the game...Countries dont matter much (Just dont get caught up with a buncha swede's like i am :p ) heh, kidding ;)

Thanx TrinityIV

I understand what you say, but I am still going to try;) I was in New Order, nice soc but I still want an all south african soc...

:wtg: See you at WOF

:lolup: Bump :lolup:

This is the last bump :) Any south african's that are interested can go and check out the society terminal.

Hasie

Ja al die mensies.

To create a soceity just of South Africans...... Sorry to break it to you, it wont last.

Truth is , *Most* South-Africans go inactive over a while...for coupla reasons i guess, some dont have the time other dont have the money
New Order is your best hope, its Mainly south-african but contains some from similair timezone, and they will surely accept you

South-African Society will become an Inactive Society :rolleyes:

If you get more serious about the game...Countries dont matter much (Just dont get caught up with a buncha swede's like i am :p ) heh, kidding ;)

Its been almost a Year now that the society is running and I must say it has grown alot. 52 Members :ahh:

Hasie

Congratz :)

or should I say:" veel geluk met die mensies en die soc " ;)

cheerio

BB

Can i have some transcripts of the soctalk, I think it's the best language there is (i'm dutch).
Gratz with your success!

Can i have some transcripts of the soctalk, I think it's the best language there is (i'm dutch).
Gratz with your success!

Ha ha ha, will have a look mate, dont know how to capture the transcripts.

But here is our site if that will help :p

Die Kommando • Index page

Hasie

:yay: Gooi Mielies!!!:yay: Jeepers! Almost a year already? But then again, while talking to Woesie & Prox now I just realized that we're Down Under for almost 7months already:D Time flies when ur having fun & moved to the other side of the world:yay:

Its been almost a Year now that the society is running and I must say it has grown alot. 52 Members :ahh:

Hasie

Great Stuff Hasie :yay:

You guys all in the WoF RSA team ??

Hee Hasie,

Good to hear you're doing so well!

CU later mate!

Hasie

Growing in terms of member count is not much achievment imo, how much % of the soc is active daily?(not even mentioning avg skill) I'm betting <25% ...if that much

Although if you feel that the member count makes a difference to you I wont spoil your fun enjoy

Back