Calling all (your nationality here) players...

ebo-ice

Prowler
Society
Forever Noob
Red Ebo-ICE Jade

wof_logo.jpg

.... come assist Team USA in the semi-finals and finals!

Have a gun? Have at least 3 hours to game on Saturdays? Then you my friend, ARE QUALIFIED to participate in the grandest event on Calypso, the World Of Firepower!! So it only makes sense to fight with the greatest of teams...
Team USA!!!

Come join the excitement, make new friends. HAVE FUN doing something you already enjoy doing and Hunt for TEAM USA!

Enlist in our ranks and join in our Glory!!!
FORWARD312k2.GIF
Team America F$%K YAAA!
back31a2.gif

WOF RULES

Tribute Video to Team USA
~by YourMom

JOIN US!!
recruitment_pic.jpg

--reserved for updates--

finals_flagssmall.jpg

Romania -vs- USA -vs- Sweden

Last and Final Match, JULY 11th

times to be announced real soon!

EBO

Last edited:

This up!!​

rock on usa!

USA advances to the Semi-finals!!

2nd post UPDATED!!

Anyone with a grudge against the French?
French Foreign Legion kick you out?
Denied entry into their country?
French national stoled your significant other away from you with their romantic language?
*all comments above are not to be taken seriously as this is all meant to be in good fun

NOW is the time to seek your vengeance upon them!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP!!!

Thank you to all that read this post and took the time to show up and support TEAM USA!!!​

Last edited:
I was assaulted by a Peugeot once. But then I was seduced by a wonderful bordeaux...so call it a draw, I guess.

I was assaulted by a Peugeot once. But then I was seduced by a wonderful bordeaux...so call it a draw, I guess.

Ah, but revenge on the Peugeot will feel great, while leaving the lovely lady out of it. Turn the draw into a great victory!

GO TEAM USA!!

Time update BUMP!!​

:yay::yay:

Best of luck against Le French, USA! :yay:

(not sure how the league table goes but I think England love to hate the French and the Aussies more than the US) ;)

Best of luck against Le French, USA! :yay:

(not sure how the league table goes but I think England love to hate the French and the Aussies more than the US) ;)

As long as you can keep up with the Hate Priority list you got going o_O LOL

and thanks for the Luck! Gonna be a tough round M8!

Pfft, no more free statues for you :laugh:

t

bump bump bump

lol I love the fun this year!!!

Anyone with a grudge against the French?
French Foreign Legion kick you out?
Denied entry into their country?
French national stoled your significant other away from you with their romantic language?

These statements look a bit silly to me, WoF is supposed to be a fair play tournament, not a battle drives by hate :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's all in good fun :) Think a few things just get 'lost in translation' occasionally

What would WoF be without a little banter? ;)

Cheers:beerchug:

Aly

I see your point here.... I had hard times with french language at school, and I've never learned how to use it... I had hard times with Citroen mechanics... But on the other hand I loved my C3 when I had it, and I drive Citroen Xsara now and I like the wine then make... so I will call ir a draw as well.

Still GOOD LUCK USA!!!

These statements look a bit silly to me, WoF is supposed to be a fair play tournament, not a battle drives by hate :rolleyes:

Yeah it's all fun mate...just friendly rivalry between certain countries who love to tease and torment each other...probably looks worse than it actually is though to a neutral observer. ;)

hmm..

are Us also going to take use the world as support?

why no just use the US? :)

then it will be US vs. france :)

/Spikey

Is this a new team ? World.USA ? :laugh:

:( This is soo not OK

*poor americans that cant win WoF them selfs*

For me this thread just prove, if it was needed, that US are not confident ! :laugh::D:laugh:
It will be, for sure, a tought round !

Frenchies are coming for ya !:evilking:

For me this thread just prove, if it was needed, that US are not confident ! :laugh::D:laugh:

Frenchies are coming for ya !:evilking:

I'm sure they're as confident as all the other semi-finalists:)

Several threads were set up to recruit extra numbers for the WoF Teams, let's not pick on this one:)

Hurrikane

Wait... first, we're skewered for our arrogance. Now, we're skewered for our "lack of confidence" when all we're really trying to do is let others know what victory tastes like by joining us. Hmm... :laugh:

PS. What's competition without taking jabs at each other?

Apologies if it offended you sir, I promise it was meant without degradation to you or your country!

I hope none took me seriously.... as this was all meant in good fun.

I'm sure it's all in good fun Think a few things just get 'lost in translation' occasionally

What would WoF be without a little banter?

Cheers:beerchug:

Aly

:beerchug: cheers:D

Yeah it's all fun mate...just friendly rivalry between certain countries who love to tease and torment each other...probably looks worse than it actually is though to a neutral observer.

:beerchug: cheers

hmm..

are Us also going to take use the world as support?

why no just use the US? :)

then it will be US vs. france

/Spikey

Because the US demographics would suggest that we hold a very diverse population of the world and that the very way the United States came into existence was from bodies all over the world coming to our shores, I do not see how it would NOT be any different if we enlisted support from whom-ever.

:( This is soo not OK

I am sure the fact that our support team hit CAP more than any other teams support through out WOF should show that we are quite capable of handling ourselves in battle. We also came out of stage 4 in third place.

For me this thread just prove, if it was needed, that US are not confident ! .....

Frenchies are coming for ya !

It is good to be underestimated when it comes to battle... so, keep thinking that sir :D

I'm sure they're as confident as all the other semi-finalists:)

Several threads were set up to recruit extra numbers for the WoF Teams, let's not pick on this one

Hurrikane

It is all good Hurrikane. Thanks for the sensible words! :beerchug:

Wait... first, we're skewered for our arrogance. Now, we're skewered for our "lack of confidence" when all we're really trying to do is let others know what victory tastes like by joining us. Hmm... :laugh:

PS. What's competition without taking jabs at each other?

Its tough being at the top. Everyone is gunning for ya!

Reactions: Tul
And all this time I was thing WoF was about contry Vs. contry and not contry vs. contry+friends...

Looks like Im to stupid to understand what WoF is about...

P.S. Maby Engalnd can return the favur this year ;)

rock on team USA

Originally Posted by Lilleskutt
This is soo not OK

We can handle ourselves,, can you handle us is the question? ;)

Let us get past the French team first and see who is waiting at the end for us. As you also have another team to beat who were they again?

Oh ya Sweden we beat them aleady.

I hope none took me seriously.... as this was all meant in good fun.

Of course i did not. I love the fun part comming before a battle ! GL for ya all anyway, (less than us though :D), you will need it !

We are ready for a bloodymobexterminationglobalised fight ! :evilking:

Sorry guys I'ma Peugeot driver :D

So i'll be on the French side this time :D

54213_large.jpg

FYI -> Peugeot 306 SR

Sorry guys I'ma Peugeot driver :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en44yUxaktM[/youtube]

Now That's a Peugeot driver:)

Hurrikane

Back