CalyNET: Hatchling Havoc!

I hope they count for the gold mission too :D

Anybody know if they count for the Gold mission yet?

Anybody try Gremlin?

IIRC they do a fair amount of acid damage and I did them in gremlin.

Reactions: Mac
I'm interested too please!
I'll be able to find out later today Svarog and let you know.

They count towards bronze! A friend tested it earlier.

Btw, range is key when hunting these. If you have enough protection to not die you will get a pretty significant decay cost.

They spawn in waves so its easy to get surrounded if you stand in the middle of the spawn.

Make sure to bring a vehicle to escape, some people tend to create mob trains and then they die. They aggro from far away.

I've killed like 1k of them today and made some great progress on my atrox mission, I like this event. I just wish the spawns worked a bit differently.

edit:
They are slow and pretty easy to outrun, even I can do it and my agility isnt impressive. But I guess if you use a hermetic ring that will make the hunting easier.

Range and dps together with some movement speed and you'll be able to hunt them without any armor decay and almost no fap-decay. Just make sure that you don't overkill too much as they have low hp.

Last edited:
They are insanely fun and easy naked but it sucks that the whole field respawns all at once.

They do not count for Atrox Gold mission :(

They do not count for Atrox Gold mission :(

I think it would be an abuse if they counted. Silver and Gold are the only point based atrox challenges, bronze is still kill based maybe that's why it counts.

Even for bronze I think it's not fair, but not a big deal either since it's just a rare event.

Happy hunting :)

Are they tameable?

Is there a 'heart' sign next to the HP bar?

Cheers

Rick

Hatchling eh ?

So does this mean there is another egg out there ? :scratch2:

Are they tameable?

Is there a 'heart' sign next to the HP bar?

Cheers

Rick

They are not, atleast they don't have a heart sign next to the hp bar

Getting about 400-500 kills/hour - seems so broken. And with rockets it is probably way more.

So instead of wasting weeks on doing Iron I -> Bronze on troxes now one can do it all in about 1 week or so :laugh:.

But i admit - very fun mob to hunt. And if you use ranged (+some speed buffs) then zero defense cost too.

Falagor
:bandit:

That's a shame thanks for info.

Rick

The Level shows they may look like 'Puny' maturity due to their size but a few hits may show they are anything but Puny. :)

:whip:

Back