Calypsian Babies are invading!

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Hello everybody,

I was running around HadesHeim C. last week because i was bored and found the local bar. Thought, i'd stop by to take a beer when i noticed something strange.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ok, so maybe it wasn't a bar? Maybe it was the kindergarden cafeteria where all the local Calypsian babies go to have a glass of milk?

Seriously now, their are several bars like this one on Eudoria that are quite identical, wouldn't it be a simple copy/paste of code and their would be no mistakes like this? If you don't see what is wrong in that picture, look at the chair size (and no, that isn't my avatar in the chair).

Anyways, took me a week to post this because i wanted to make sure it wasn't a one time glitch... Went back several times last week and this week to check...

We are being invaded by babies!

Hehe yeah. I have seen those too before, but that was months ago (i think) :)

Good find! It has put a smile on my face.

Crille said:
Hehe yeah. I have seen those too before, but that was months ago (i think) :)

Does anyone ever report these things even though HadesHeim is a ghost town because it's not like MA can be everywhere at once. Although they have bigger things to fix than silly chairs...

and civilians taking like this: [???]

Yeah... what a waste. May as well take the things that don't do anything out of the game...

hooters said:
Does anyone ever report these things even though HadesHeim is a ghost town because it's not like MA can be everywhere at once. Although they have bigger things to fix than silly chairs...

Hey hooters,
have that small +rep, even tho it's quite old finding: this bar seems to be usually bugged:

I sent a support case back when I first found it, but it goes still unanswered! :p

After all, yes! they've got to have better things to do! :p

Cheers,
Paolo :smoke:

Back