Calypso Beta Chronicles: CDF Alert: Incoming Transmission

Stave

Deactivated Account
Note: The following transmission comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324

At 18:00 today we received a transmission from an unknown location, as a result the security threat level of calypso has been raised, we advise caution when entering migration locations.

A unknown virus came with the transmission, and our security team is currently working on finding out its source and purpose. Initial reports show similarities in the virus that caused the initial great war. This doesn't make sense because the message appears to be written by an umbranoid.

Any information that can help us prepare will be rewarded.

Transmission Log said:
Incoming Transmission...

WARNING! Unknown encryption found!

Enabling isolation security protocol 647...

Attempting to decode...

ERROR 42! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #673: SCANNING FOR THREATS!

UNKNOWN VIRUS DETECTED! ISOLATING VIRUS....

[REDACTED]

Scanning for threats...

No security threat found, opening message...

Ztopid Umanz, all urze mubz bÃ�4h£,"$* tu us. Lord Kraster prep⣞â$šÃ‡ x+q0 dizroction. Suzreuder ur die!

END OF MESSAGE!

Any information that can help us prepare will be rewarded.
As it clearly states "Surrender or die!", and only MA or AR are able to send such evil messages, there is no option. Surrender, else die.

The only winning move is to not play.

What is my reward? I already won a virtual bucket of used roller skates a few years back.

If there on the other hand is the tiniest shred of chance they lied, I'd quote a movie: "Kill'em, kill'em all!", maybe even add some Megadeth "Crush'em" for good measure.

Are we to trust or distrust the overlords? Decisions, decisions. :)

552271_360046394068718_1236093661_n.jpg

Back