Calypso Beta Chronicles: Mutant Invasion Blog: Recruitment

Stave

Deactivated Account
Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324

Mutant Invasion Blog: Recruitment

Hello, I'm Charles and because of recent developments I have decided to keep a blog documenting my activities. I am a trader, miner and hunter and I have decided to help the effort to prepare for the mutant invasion.

I went to Port Atlantis today to see the recruitment officer, can't say I ever thought I would see the day when RX Units were on our side again. When I arrived at her office she was pleased to see that I had such a wide range of activities.

After signing up, I was handed my survival kit which came with the mining module, the modified mindforce implant, red shift goggles and the mindcloud chip.

First thing I inserted was the modified implant, I didn't notice much difference, but I kind of assume that's the whole point. After that I equipped the mindcloud chip, and wow, it is amazing.

It is so easy to access any information I could ever need to know, unfortunately due to the limitations of the human brain the efficiency is dampened, but even still, it is so easy to communicate and access information it's unbelievable. Really strange too, as you don't see or hear anything, it's just all thoughts.

After that I packed my goggles and equipped my module and got to work, first task before anything else can start is to locate locations of interference.

I will be going on my first mining run tomorrow, will keep you updated on what I find.

Charles

Back