Calypso Beta Chronicles: Mutant Invasion Blog: The Search Begins

Stave

Deactivated Account
Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324

Mutant Invasion Blog: The Search Begins

So I went on my first mining search today, it all started out like any normal mining run, but then all of a sudden south of what's left of Hades the module began to flash, it was measuring a tiny crack in the space time continuum leaking a red shift value of 0.5%

At first all was normal, but then suddenly images began to be projected into my mind, I can't believe what I saw, at first I thought it was a morphed umbranoid, but then I looked closer and it almost seemed more human. I could feel it staring into my soul, and yet it had no eyes.

The rage it was projecting into my mind was unlike anything I have felt before, if it wasn't for the modified implant protecting my mind I truly believe he would have been able to affect my mind and take control.

He almost seemed angered he was unable to penetrate my mind, all of a sudden a red glow began to break out at the epicentre, as if they was trying to force their way through into my mind.

I took out my goggles at that point, and the red appeared to be the most brilliant white I have ever seen, it was almost as if the light was alive and it was clawing its way through.

I really don't think there's anything left of their minds anymore, What did they get themselves into...

Back